Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me stupid, but I don't even believe Bradley can beat Margarito at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Again, do you think Bradley can land bombs as many as Pac did in that Marg fight? Pacman DID. Marg didn't go down. He kept coming. Is that what you call shot?

THINK, bro, THINK about it in your sleep tonight. Try imagining Bradley, Berto, Marquez or any small fighter in that situation.
    Taking blows does not equate to being prime, or close to it. You should think. Mosley took a trashing too, so that means he wasn't shot as well to you I presume. I guess since Oscar didn't go down he was healthy too.

Comment

Glen Took a lot of good shots from Cloud and Froch.

He's nowhere near prime.

Listen to Bushbaby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Taking blows does not equate to being prime, or close to it. You should think. Mosley took a trashing too, so that means he wasn't shot as well to you I presume. I guess since Oscar didn't go down he was healthy too.
        If you're so smart who do you think will win, Alvarez or Williams? Why aren't you attacking Alvarez for taking on a shot Williams?

Who do you think will win that fight?

Comment

If you're so smart who do you think will win, Alvarez or Williams? Why aren't you attacking Alvarez for taking on a shot Williams?

Paul aint shot.

He's past prime. There's a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Paul aint shot.

He's past prime. There's a difference.
            Canelo just fought a shot Mosley. Nobody gave a hoot. Not Bushbaby.

Bottom line: The Marg Pac fought >>>>>>>>Bradley, Berto, Marquez, Ortiz...

Comment

Hit on my name, go to treads made, you'll find your answer there.

Comment

for sum reason i'm just not that sold on bradley yet....idk why but its like something is missing. Everytime it think of that holt fight where he put timmy down and timmy was flailing a la montiel i just think pac can do the same....i kno it might sound crazy but...i guess we'll see.

as for the thread. I think it depends on how tim fights margo. I do believe tim could out work marg like williams did. I dont think tim would get tired either, If tim fought on the inside and clinched here and there when marg got happy, i could see it ending in a ud for tim. But at the time i assume marg had plaster too so if timmy ate enough shots i could see it being too much for him. kind of a pic'em fight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  lol Bradley gets inside of Margarito and destroys him to the body, you can't get off with your Power if your opponent is smothering you and is in your chess throwing quick combos to your body

Bradley could dart in and out for 12 Rounds rattling off Combos and then be out of the way of Margarito punches by the time he tries to hit him

Bradley is very underrated and I think some Pacquiao fans might be feeling a little nervous about this fight so they are trying to convince themselves that he is "NOT THAT GOOD"
                  I think i've seen more non-pac fans talking trash and discrediting bradley more than i've seen pac fans...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    I think i've seen more non-pac fans talking trash and discrediting bradley more than i've seen pac fans...
                    That's because they're hyping Bradley secretly believing he has no chance. But they to will be in for a shock, along with all the other Bradley haters.

Comment

Canelo just fought a shot Mosley. Nobody gave a hoot. Not Bushbaby.

Bottom line: The Marg Pac fought >>>>>>>>Bradley, Berto, Marquez, Ortiz...
                      wait...wha? Do u really believe that?

Comment

Working...
                      X