Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do comedians gets a pass saying racist comments but others don't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do comedians gets a pass saying racist comments but others don't?

if chris rock said what floyd said, we would be laughing.

Why do morons keep making threads about racism in a boxing forum?

Comment

That is actually true i didn't even think of that. But i agree im sick of the constant racism threads now.

Comment

****ing hell NSB getting worse and worse everyday, cannot believe some of this, to humour him though.

It's because comedians are comedians, they do comedy, everything they say which might be offensive is with tongue in cheek and is not meant to be offensive at all which is why people don't see it as that, though apart from Bernard Manning and a few others they don't tend to get very far if their act contains serious racism.

They get away with it because they don't say it serious context.

Now **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          if chris rock said what floyd said, we would be laughing.
          chris rock is doing stand up routine. its all about time, place, & intent.

anybody with a modicum of intelligence can figure out the difference. please go back to espn boards you floyd fanboy groupie.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
            chris rock is doing stand up routine. its all about time, place, & intent.

anybody with a modicum of intelligence can figure out the difference. please go back to espn boards you floyd fanboy groupie.
            So unless youre a comedian you cant have a sense of humor? So unless youre a comedian you should always be serious and never have a light side?

Comment

Originally posted by bhopreign View Post
              so unless youre a comedian you cant have a sense of humor? So unless youre a comedian you should always be serious and never have a light side?
              lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

uh Michael Richardson got BURNED AT THE STAKE by the NCAAP and Al Sharpton for not even being that racist.

If a white person says anything about black people in the media Sharpton and the NCAAP get their doo-rags all twisted up and call for their heads.

But if a black guy does it, then its okay because black people were slaves 200 years ago.

Double Standard that needs to be stopped, the racism card is way overused and groups like those need to be closed down. Bunch of useless tools looking for easy money and pity.

Comment

a comedian can say it because they are s comedian. floyd is a pro boxing.

Comment

because what Floyd said wasnt funny.
                    and I dont mean it was offensive.

it was just...not funny at all. like when he said that Manny Steward made up a new first name for himself instead of calling himself Emmanuel.

it made me feel embarressed for him, like I shouldnt be caught watching this by anyone...

Comment

Working...
                    X