Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the HELL IS NSAC in all of this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the HELL IS NSAC in all of this?

The Nevada State Athletic Commission has been silent in regards to this steroid testing controversy. I havent read any statemetns or publication from them.

The request from team mayweatherr for usada testing is basically a slap in the face to them.

THEIR CREDIBILITY & SOVEREIGNTY IS BEING CHALLENGED & UNDERMINED.

The precedent has been set with this test outsourcing request of another governing body. What is the NSAC going to do about this?

They should either make amendments to their testing procedures or prohibit such requests to take place in their state. They have to power not top rank, golden boy, or team mayweather for that matter.

Boxers & promotional companies are suppose to play by the rules set up by state boxing commissions, not change or supersede them.

Good question bro. My thoughts exactly. By undermining the NSAC, he's pretty much saying that the NSAC is incompetent and all fights and boxers up to this point need to be questioned. Not good for boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
      The Nevada State Athletic Commission has been silent in regards to this steroid testing controversy. I havent read any statemetns or publication from them.

The request from team mayweatherr for usada testing is basically a slap in the face to them.

THEIR CREDIBILITY & SOVEREIGNTY IS BEING CHALLENGED & UNDERMINED.

The precedent has been set with this test outsourcing request of another governing body. What is the NSAC going to do about this?

They should either make amendments to their testing procedures or prohibit such requests to take place in their state. They have to power not top rank, golden boy, or team mayweather for that matter.

Boxers & promotional companies are suppose to play by the rules set up by state boxing commissions, not change or supersede them.
      I think that will have too, after this whole fiasco has blown over. They should be ashamed of themselves for having such a stone age system in place. Which the Holyfields, Morrisons and Moselys slip through.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
        Good question bro. My thoughts exactly. By undermining the NSAC, he's pretty much saying that the NSAC is incompetent and all fights and boxers up to this point need to be questioned. Not good for boxing!
        exactly brah. they need to have some kind of emergency meeting because they need to respond to this.

This precedent that team mayweather asked for could cancel the fight & that hurts NSAC & the state of las vegas.

They either need to update their testing procedures to satisfy future boxers or prohibit such requests.

What's gonna happen next time a big fight comes their way & someone again asks for indepedent testing?

NSAC needs to get a hold of the situation.

Comment

They probably don't want to make any comments or statements until the smoke clears and everyone is a little more calmer.

Besides, it's the holidays. And they're likely on vacation with their families.

I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from everyone in the following weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamantium View Post
            I think that will have too, after this whole fiasco has blown over. They should be ashamed of themselves for having such a stone age system in place. Which the Holyfields, Morrisons and Moselys slip through.
            holyfield did get busted with steroid use, morrison got busted as having the HIV, & mosley got outed by balco & grand jury testimony.

THERE IS NOTHING ON PAC.

NOTHING but a vindictive baseless accusation by a ex con crack dealer.

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            They probably don't want to make any comments or statements until the smoke clears and everyone is a little more calmer.

Besides, it's the holidays. And they're likely on vacation with their families.

I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from everyone in the following weeks.

That's very understandable. But they need to grab this situation by the horns & either change their testing procedures or prohibit outside organizations for testing in their jurisdiction.

NSAC has the authority & the legal right. Not the mayweather camp or pacquiao camp.

Comment

NSAC are the ones who cleared Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                that's why i said either change your procedure or prohibit outside commission testing.

Mosley & pac are different. At least there was ACTUAL evidence against mosley in the form of balco, victor conte, & grand jury testimony.

there is nothing on pac.

nothing but a accusation by a ex convict former crack dealer.

big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
                  Which shows just how reliable thier system is. Dr Margaret Goodman suspected Holyfield of lerm term hgh use and they still didnt change their system afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post

That's very understandable. But they need to grab this situation by the horns & either change their testing procedures or prohibit outside organizations for testing in their jurisdiction.

NSAC has the authority & the legal right. Not the mayweather camp or pacquiao camp.
                    Oh, I agree. This issue will be like a constant cloud over their heads if they don't get it together.

Comment

Working...
                    X