This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Why is that because you consider all White Aussie's racists? So you labeling a group or a country racists, is somehow different than that cameraman thinking all Muslim's are terrorists?

I have the feeling you are on some sort of agenda trip in here. Everything about you seems to pushing the Muslim faith as if it has any relevance to a boxing forum.
    No and No.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      No and No.
      Well be careful how you come across then, because you come across at times as though you are pushing an agenda. Let this be a lesson in Stereotyping. There has been a lot of it in here by Pro and Anti zionists, pro and anti muslims, pro and anti jewish and everything else under the sun.

Believe in yourself and your faith. Remain strong in the heart and never let detractors drag you down to their level. The world would be a much better place if people just remained strong. Those that detract, are weak and have an agenda.

Comment

Well be careful how you come across then, because you come across at times as though you are pushing an agenda. Let this be a lesson in Stereotyping. There has been a lot of it in here by Pro and Anti zionists, pro and anti muslims, pro and anti jewish and everything else under the sun.

Believe in yourself and your faith. Remain strong in the heart and never let detractors drag you down to their level. The world would be a much better place if people just remained strong. Those that detract, are weak and have an agenda.
        Look, if you think I'm some sort of NOI/extremist by looking at my avatar and sig, than you've been fooled.

I'm very open to rational thought and reason.

But you have to be aware of this though:

I change my debating personality depending on which kind of poster I debate with. Trolls need to be dealt with in ONE way: bluntly, harshly and offensively.

Now If I was to hypothetically start a debate with someone like you, then I would change my debating personality into a civilised one. (Judging by your rep I am assuming you're a rational poster)

So it all depends.................

Comment

Look, if you think I'm some sort of NOI/extremist by looking at my avatar and sig, than you've been fooled.

I'm very open to rational thought and reason.

But you have to be aware of this though:

I change my debating personality depending on which kind of poster I debate with. Trolls need to be dealt with in ONE way: bluntly, harshly and offensively.

Now If I was to hypothetically start a debate with someone like you, then I would change my debating personality into a civilised one. (Judging by your rep I am assuming you're a rational poster)

So it all depends.................
          I am rational. I also have in no way considered you an extremist. I did take offense of you with the "White Australian" label. That was plain and simple stereotyping and you know it. It is no better than people labeling Muslims terrorists. Judge the individual, not the masses.

Comment

I am rational. I also have in no way considered you an extremist. I did take offense of you with the "White Australian" label. That was plain and simple stereotyping and you know it. It is no better than people labeling Muslims terrorists. Judge the individual, not the masses.
            I had the common sense to edit that "white Aussie" label out of my post. Yes it was an ignorant comment.

Comment

What the hell are muslims doing in Australia? Would muslim countries accept hordes of Christains coming into their countries? Of course not.

As for Indian students being attacked in Australia, I'll bet money it is non-whites who are mostly doing it.

And sure enough...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violenc...ia_controversy

Nama Nageswara Rao, leader of the Telugu Desam Party, visited Australia, and held a press conference on his return. He stated that he had interviewed many of the victims, and the attacks did not appear to be motivated by racism. He also noted that many of the perpetrators were immigrants from ethnic minorities, such as Lebanese.[60] Sydney students interviewed by ABC's AM programme stated that their attackers were from a range of ethnic backgrounds, and while they said there was a "racial element" they also saw the attacks as opportunistic.[61] The attackers have been described as being white,[62] African,[1] Asian,[62] Middle Eastern,[32][62][63] Aboriginal,[62] and Pacific Islander.[62]

Here's some advice for non-whites who don't like white racism. **** off and go back to where you came from.
              Last edited by Orde Street; 06-23-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Orde Street View Post
                What the hell are muslims doing in Australia? Would muslim countries accept hordes of Christains coming into their countries? Of course not.

As for Indian students being attacked in Australia, I'll bet money it is non-whites who are mostly doing it.

And sure enough...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violenc...ia_controversy

Nama Nageswara Rao, leader of the Telugu Desam Party, visited Australia, and held a press conference on his return. He stated that he had interviewed many of the victims, and the attacks did not appear to be motivated by racism. He also noted that many of the perpetrators were immigrants from ethnic minorities, such as Lebanese.[60] Sydney students interviewed by ABC's AM programme stated that their attackers were from a range of ethnic backgrounds, and while they said there was a "racial element" they also saw the attacks as opportunistic.[61] The attackers have been described as being white,[62] African,[1] Asian,[62] Middle Eastern,[32][62][63] Aboriginal,[62] and Pacific Islander.[62]

you see, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about............................

Comment

I had the common sense to edit that "white Aussie" label out of my post. Yes it was an ignorant comment.
                  OK I am glad you saw that. I don't get into debates or arguments here. They are a waste of time. It just bothers me when I see labels applied. It can get so easy for people, good proud people, to fall into that trap, caused by the influence of those who do have an agenda. That is what I meant by asking you to remain strong inside.

Comment

you see, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about............................
                    I know exactly what you mean. This is where you need to remain strong. If his opinion had any ground, Every White person in Australia would be shipped out and back to the UK.

Comment

Yep, I think so. Disgusting little bigots those people are.
                      I agree, Indians are bigots.

Comment

Working...
                      X