OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Where am I wrong on this??

Trump hasn't been given healthcare legislation to sign. So it's not his fault, him lying, him being unqualified, etc.

Congress lied. Those Rs who now won't vote YES on repeal lied to their voters. It is what it is.

You're all bent out of shape I won't say I'm wrong on something Im correct on. What gives??
    Vote to repeal despite the fact that the replacement legislation is a POS?

Trump never had a plan and to make matters worse, neither did the sitting Republicans despite having 7 ****ing years to come up with something

Solution: let's start a twitter fight with sports stars

Comment

Where am I wrong on this??

Trump hasn't been given healthcare legislation to sign. So it's not his fault, him lying, him being unqualified, etc.

Congress lied. Those Rs who now won't vote YES on repeal lied to their voters. It is what it is.

You're all bent out of shape I won't say I'm wrong on something Im correct on. What gives??
      the trumpster should order the republicans to work with the democrats on improving obamacare. not inventing their own plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        We are ALL accountable to either being part of the problem or part of the solution.
        Fair enough.

Because I'm calling out and condemning racism, I'm part of the solution.

Where do you stand, and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
          the trumpster should order the republicans to work with the democrats on improving obamacare. not inventing their own plan.
          He can, but the Democrats don't have to play ball.

Hell, they are on record saying they will "Resist!", so I'm not thinking they are going to participate in any kind of negotiations, much less on a rational level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            What makes it a POS?

Be specific, and don't use the CBO as a source. They completely lost their credibility on this issue, and I must demand a credible source.

So you know where I stand, I'm all for a straight repeal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Trump never had a plan and to make matters worse, neither did the sitting Republicans despite having 7 ****ing years to come up with something

Solution: let's start a twitter fight with sports stars
              This is true,,,

Republicans have failed miserably in healthcare reform..

2 easy things they could have done for healthcare without totally overhauling Obamacare.
              1- allow health insurance companies to sell across state lines, this would drive down cost
              2- allow imported generic drugs from Canada, which would greatly reduce costs

Why these weren't part of Obamacare to begin with was a huge mistake, and republicans not doing anything either is a huge mistake

Comment

• So Trump finally tweeted about Puerto Rico......Not sure what this all means. Because PR owes Wall Street money we aren't doing anything but sending food and Water?

Comment

• Comment

Fair enough.

Because I'm calling out and condemning racism, I'm part of the solution.

Where do you stand, and why?
                    Ive always called out racism. Always will.

I dont even think racism is the problem right now.

Comment

• Kneeling is symbolically/traditionally/historically/religiously considered a sign of subjugation, subjection or servitude to whatever or whomever they're kneeling to.
                      They have decided to use this position as a sign of protest despite the fact that it is deeply embedded into society (and pretty much every culture) that it is a sign of the exact opposite.
                      You don't bow to the Queen or King in protest, for example.

America is predominately a Christian nation and looking at this Biblical verse saying, "..at the name of Jesus every knee should bow...", it's probable that the majority interpret it as a sign of subjugation. They see it as a sign of victory over evil because all are bowing before their King.

I understand that you are called to stand for the national anthem and to protest it you'd think to do the opposite, but the opposite isn't kneeling, (essentially) it's sitting. Kneeling is most certainly not a correct symbol of protest.

Hahaha, I like these new memes that are popping up.

Comment

Working...
                      X