Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If America is oppressive and racist, then why do 3rd worlders all try to come here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
    Thought you were off to bed, little man? Maybe in your dreams you'll destroy me, but in the real world, I toy with you.
    I didn't forget about you. Life has me occupied in other areas at the moment. I'll get back to you by this week

Can't wait to see you dance and discredit

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      The term "racism" was invented by communists. Leon Trotsky was one of the first to use it. When whites engage in favoritism toward other whites (and therefore discrimination against non-whites), it’s called “racism”. When other groups engage in favoritism, it’s called “ethnic solidarity”. When you buy into these word games, it’s called being a useful idiot.

Racist is an interesting word, after all who are the real racists? A person that loves their race, is proud of all it’s accomplishments, wants to live with their own kind and preserve their heritage? Or is a racist someone that is trying to destroy someone's heritage through mass foreign immigration, diversity, multiculturalism and race mixing?
      Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Race mixing is inevitable because of mass non-white immigration. You don't see much race mixing in Japan because they don't let themselves be flooded with third world dreck.

Anyone who thinks whites and blacks are the same thing is either stupid or ignorant.

Whether blacks are the only pure race is of little importance to me or anyone else.

White people are not the same thing as black people and I don't want to live in a black country and neither would you.
      I don't care who invented the word. Prejudice by ANYONE is evil. Whites, blacks, everyone are all the same. If u think 1 race is better than others, then u should be banned, sick racist bastard.

That is a disgusting racist statement. I also want to live with my own people.....that means human beings. I don't care what color skin they have. Whether their skin color is black, white, green, purple, or blue means nothing. I hope you are banned for this crap. U certainly have been flagged.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        I don't care who invented the word. Prejudice by ANYONE is evil. Whites, blacks, everyone are all the same. If u think 1 race is better than others, then u should be banned, sick racist bastard.

That is a disgusting racist statement. I also want to live with my own people.....that means human beings. I don't care what color skin they have. Whether their skin color is black, white, green, purple, or blue means nothing. I hope you are banned for this crap. U certainly have been flagged.
        Your ******ed ass was just banned for racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
          Your ******ed ass was just banned for racism.
          No dumbass. I was banned for "family bashing". Someone on here attacked my wife, so, UNFORTUNATELY, I responded in kind. Next Time I won't lower myself to that level. I'm always against racism in any way, shape, or form. We're all equal.

Comment

• This is native and Mexican land. Whites need to go back to Europe; this is not your land.

Comment

I don't care who invented the word. Prejudice by ANYONE is evil. Whites, blacks, everyone are all the same.
              The races are not the same and no two people are the same.

If u think 1 race is better than others, then u should be banned, sick racist bastard.
              Christ, get a grip pal.

Why don't you go live in a black area and save some money on rent or buying a house?

Comment

No dumbass. I was banned for "family bashing". Someone on here attacked my wife, so, UNFORTUNATELY, I responded in kind. Next Time I won't lower myself to that level. I'm always against racism in any way, shape, or form. We're all equal.
                sad to see this man banned yet again for fighting AGAINST racism.

have anything to say for yourself, -MEGA- and TBear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  People (idiot liberals) think that America is racist and oppressive..

Then why would "dreamers" want to stay here?

Why do all the 3rd worlders want to come here?

Idiots like siablo and cholla fista think Africa is a much better place.. they are all for deporting illegals to Africa where they will have a real chance..

So why do people care that trump is deporting 3rd worlders? Isn't that doing them a favor, getting them out of an oppressive country?
                  My best answer, after this, end thread.

Immigrants in general, respect what America offers.
                  Japanese who used to live in Japan, that I personally know, borrowed money, bet on themselves, went all in, started a business.

Now, they are too busy making deals and money to talk with an avg guy.

This pattern is repeated by other immigrants.

Jews were oppressed in many countries, cuz they were to hard to understand and didn't adopt the ways of whatever country let my people in.. We got used to lifting heavy weights and got strong, formed clicks of other oppressed Jews, and in general look out for each other.

I've gotten a job over non Jews, cuz my Jewish bosses know they can ride me... Push me, demand more, and I'm never gonna look for legal assistance. All I demand is that they pay me more than the goye(non Jew)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    My best answer, after this, end thread.

Immigrants in general, respect what America offers.
                    Japanese who used to live in Japan, that I personally know, borrowed money, bet on themselves, went all in, started a business.

Now, they are too busy making deals and money to talk with an avg guy.

This pattern is repeated by other immigrants.

Jews were oppressed in many countries, cuz they were to hard to understand and didn't adopt the ways of whatever country let my people in.. We got used to lifting heavy weights and got strong, formed clicks of other oppressed Jews, and in general look out for each other.

I've gotten a job over non Jews, cuz my Jewish bosses know they can ride me... Push me, demand more, and I'm never gonna look for legal assistance. All I demand is that they pay me more than the goye(non Jew)
                    so your bosses pay you more than they do non-jews, specifically for the fact that you're part jewish?

are jews really like this? i'm part jew but my asian genes are too strong so not a lot of people notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      sad to see this man banned yet again for fighting AGAINST racism.

have anything to say for yourself, -MEGA- and TBear?
                      Yea, not every opinion constitutes racism or deserves to be flagged. I had at least 20 flagged posts from him today. It's obvious he ain't built for this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X