Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: We've Made A HUGE Offer To Deontay Wilder For A Fight With Dillan Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn: We've Made A HUGE Offer To Deontay Wilder For A Fight With Dillan Whyte

Dillian Whyte is going in on Wilder on social media. Its reported Hearn has offered Wilder 4 million for that fight. 4 million would be he highest payday yet and he wont get that much for anyone else other than Joshua but Wilder has stayed quiet and not responded.

Could this be Wilder's BIG announcement he is due to make?. All other Title holders have mando's and fights lined up so I'd like this fight. Way better than Stiverne rematch plus the lead up will be insane.
    Last edited by NahMean; 06-19-2017, 04:51 PM.

Good fight.

Comment

Watch those goofy brits won't let him over there cause of the weed charge lol

Comment

Deontay is running

Comment

Wilder should take it no excuse! Even if he has to deal with Stiverne first then Whyte should be right after if Eddie is willing to leave the offer on the table!

COME ON WILDER! This is a good fight and Whyte is dangerous for Wilder IMO but I would favor Wilder! LETS GO!

Comment

I would like to see this fight. But the WBC may push the Stiverne mandatory fight and threaten to strip Wilder.

Wilder vs Whyte would be a really good fight.

I think Whyte would give Wilder some trouble in spots and Whyte would put up a good gritty fight but ultimately I see Wilder winning by knockout somewhere between 9 and 11 rounds.

WBC may enforce the Bermane Stiverne mandatory fight though.

Comment

Damn..that would be a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Watch those goofy brits won't let him over there cause of the weed charge lol
                Wilder ducking the UK, doe. After all this, Wilder needs to get back at his ass. No way I'd let him try to clown me like that

Comment

Wilder is already a WINNER:

Last edited by sicko; 06-19-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Can't turn that down. I think Wilder can (& will eventually) lose to a lot of random guys like Whyte, but $4M is $4M & Wilder has beaten better guys then Whyte I'd argue Whyte hasn't beaten anyone as good as Wilder yet.

So great money, winnable fight Wilder should be the favorite in + hopefully no terrorist attack in the UK that week, but all in all its unturndownable with Parker locked in with Hughie & likely out of play til sometime next year & Joshua locked in with Klitschko or Pulev until next year too.
                    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 06-19-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X