Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Struggle is real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude still walked out of the store with the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer in his track pants and no one noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

Side note, he is an embarrassment to buckeye fans.

He got caught red-handed. Ain't no one want to touch that
      Almost as sad as your about.thousands alt account being banned

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Almost as sad as your about.thousands alt account being banned
        That was Brush...that cable guy?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          That was Brush...that cable guy?
          Brush just recently started posting again...he was MIA all the while staxondeck and about.thousands are missing in action. I would be surprised if they are all brush

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Brush just recently started posting again...he was MIA all the while staxondeck and about.thousands are missing in action. I would be surprised if they are all brush

I'm on here almost everyday. You can ask the mods. They know who the alts are.

I am a broner fan, Stax is a Broner fan. I'd assume about thousands hates broner because that kind of name insults broners Net worth. Broner at least has Millions

Comment

Buckeye fans I swear.. He was prolly bringing that meat to Maurice Clarette's house

Comment

Stealing meat from the grocery sounds like something Larry would do.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  I'm on here almost everyday. You can ask the mods. They know who the alts are.

I am a broner fan, Stax is a Broner fan. I'd assume about thousands hates broner because that kind of name insults broners Net worth. Broner at least has Millions
                  I think about thousands is just broke and describing his bank account.

Comment

Working...
                  X