No announcement yet.

469 Gaza children killed, over 370,000 need "psychosocial aid" – UNICEF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    By youre definition of guilt everybody is as guilty as their potential allows. Were all Ted Bundys when you use that reasoning.
    Guilt? what are you on about? are you trying to speak for me? neitzche also said, "the knowledgeable man not only loves his enemies, but also hates his friends" that is to say, truth is not found in always hating your enemies and always agreeing with your friends, an intelligent person can agree with their enemies when they are in the right, and call out their friends when they are in the wrong. if you really want to speak for me your going to have to dis own your friends, engage your enemies, and seek the truth.

with out using google can you tell me the importance of what happened on September 22 1948 to the conflict? if not, you probly don't have a deep enough understanding of the conflict to speak for me.

further education, question what you hear from both sides, and research. eventually youll come to the truth, and youll come to the same conclusion as I have. 2 state agreement based on the 1967 lines with a UN governed pathway for people traveling from gaza to the west bank.

i'm comparing Nazi ideology to Israel ideology and not coming up with many differences, that's all im doing. im not applying guilt, or even a lack in morality as morality is subjective and might makes right is quite moral to the perspective of the mighty.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-27-2014, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      Guilt? what are you on about? are you trying to speak for me? neitzche also said, "the knowledgeable man not only loves his enemies, but also hates his friends" that is to say, truth is not found in always hating your enemies and always agreeing with your friends, an intelligent person can agree with their enemies when they are in the right, and call out their friends when they are in the wrong. if you really want to speak for me your going to have to dis own your friends, engage your enemies, and seek the truth.

with out using google can you tell me the importance of what happened on September 22 1948 to the conflict? if not, you probly don't have a deep enough understanding of the conflict to speak for me.

further education, question what you hear from both sides, and research. eventually youll come to the truth, and youll come to the same conclusion as I have. 2 state agreement based on the 1967 lines with a UN governed pathway for people traveling from gaza to the west bank.

i'm comparing Nazi ideology to Israel ideology and not coming up with many differences, that's all im doing. im not applying guilt, or even a lack in morality as morality is subjective and might makes right is quite moral to the perspective of the mighty.
      Preach, Spartacus.

Comment

I belive Nietzsche concluded that there was 2 kinds of morality, the first in might makes right where you are right because you are stronger than those that disagree with you, and right makes might, in which through your suffering as an innocent, other people stand up for you fearing that they would face the same unjust punishment.

the might makes right evolved into the idea of the uberman, which evolved into the Nazi.
        Point being what?

most Israelis I speak to parrot the phrase, "you don't pick on some one stronger than you." which seems to very much allude to might makes right and Nazi ideals.
        No it doesn't. I mean how is that a nazi ideal and does it refer to a bundle of cases not related to nazism?

I had just read an article where people from isreal are starting to realize that over the past several years they cared less and less and less about understanding the palastine people and the people of the surrounding areas, with much of their money working to bolster their army and their defenses while people interested in looking at the bigger picture were often times fired.
        So you take the words of some unknown israelis as gospel. That is a pretty weak sample to use as an empiric measure of truth.
        again supporting the general Israeli view of might makes right.
        What general israeli view?

many of the isralis I speak to are also secular, they infer that jewish is a race not a religion, and as a race they have a right to their own state, not much different than hitlers goal of a state composed of an Aryan race.
        Explain to them that jews are not a race. And again those israelis you speak is hardly a representative sample. And finally you should do yourself a favour and look up the composition of the people that lives in Israel.
        then you take a look into history, in 1948 700,000 jewish people immigrated to Israel, most of these people as refugees who fled life in Nazi german. that is to say most these people knew little more of how to govern a state than by the example set by hitler. a racial state mainly composed of people who immigrated from Germany? sounds like the fourth reich.
        ******ed conclusion.

go alittle forward in history to 1989 and you have the implementation of magnetic ID's required for any one who wanted to leave the gaza strip and head to the west bank by way of isreal. Hmmm, require every one in gaza that isn't a criminal to have magnetic id's, didn't some one else do something like that a few decades earlier?
        I dont know what you on about here. Are you saying that jews where firing rockets into nazigermany and therefore had to wear the star of David?

another conversation I often have with isralis is Americas genocide of native americans. this is the stupidest thing ive ever herd, in these arguments they attempt to excuse their current actions by comparing these current actions to the atrocities that America did to the native americans 200 years ago. its like are you seriously comparing your current actions to the genocide of native Americans committed by the American settlers? Yes, Yes they are, the genocide of the palastine people is no worse than americans genocide of the native americans, so americans really have no room to talk, its not like weve had 200 years to look back on how we treated the native americans, its not like we learned any lessons, and its not like we have provided them with an area of land 10 times the size of isreal for a population 1/7 the size of isreals along with a slightly restriced sovergty o rule their own people...
        What has these discussions you have with a couple of israelis to do with nazi Germany?

they are racist xenophobes that fully embrace might makes right, in this way, it is very difficult to tell an Israeli from a Nazi simply from conversation.
        Maybe it is because you are uneducated about the Holocaust and it is in any case just a couple of people you have talked to.

Would it be fair to judge all muslims based upon the word of Bagdatis or Bin Laden let alone just a couple of random fundamentalist fanatics?

ive talked to Israelis who will go as far as to say "weve got nukes, if the US dosnt want to give us supplies, well just take them from some one else"
        And again what is your point in telling me what a couple of israelis has told you?

This is the point of view of the average Israeli that supports the war and the destruction of gaza. Though not to say every Israeli is like this, just the ones that support the war and the destruction of gaza.
        I bet that the overwhelming majority of Israelis support the destruction and disarmament of HAMAS. Not Gaza.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Point being what?

No it doesn't. I mean how is that a nazi ideal and does it refer to a bundle of cases not related to nazism?

So you take the words of some unknown israelis as gospel. That is a pretty weak sample to use as an empiric measure of truth.

What general israeli view?

Explain to them that jews are not a race. And again those israelis you speak is hardly a representative sample. And finally you should do yourself a favour and look up the composition of the people that lives in Israel.

******ed conclusion.

I dont know what you on about here. Are you saying that jews where firing rockets into nazigermany and therefore had to wear the star of David?

What has these discussions you have with a couple of israelis to do with nazi Germany?

Maybe it is because you are uneducated about the Holocaust and it is in any case just a couple of people you have talked to.

Would it be fair to judge all muslims based upon the word of Bagdatis or Bin Laden let alone just a couple of random fundamentalist fanatics?

And again what is your point in telling me what a couple of israelis has told you?

I bet that the overwhelming majority of Israelis support the destruction and disarmament of HAMAS. Not Gaza.
          poor retort often times resorting to insult.

we could issue special magnetic ids for the Gaza population? Hitler did it. we could wage war on enemies of the state at the cost of innocent civilians? Hitler did it. we could try to create a racially based state? hitler did it.

the idology of might makes right has led to innumerable atrocities in the history of man, nazi germany being one, modern day Israel's genocidal carpet bombing of gaza being another.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-27-2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

we could issue special magnetic ids for the Gaza population?
            You mean like these

Hitler did it. we could wage war on enemies of the state at the cost of innocent civilians?
            Name a war that was "waged" without the death of an innocent civilian. Especially in self defense
            Hitler did it. we could try to create a racially based state? hitler did it.
            Racially based state? Which race exactly is that? THere is a big variety of religions, ethnicities and nationalities that make up the demographics of Israel. Arabs themselves make up more than 20% of the pop and occupy 12 seats in Knesset.

Oh but Hitler had facial hair!!

Comment

we could issue special magnetic ids for the Gaza population? Hitler did it. we could wage war on enemies of the state at the cost of innocent civilians? Hitler did it. we could try to create a racially based state? hitler did it.

the idology of might makes right has led to innumerable atrocities in the history of man, nazi germany being one, modern day Israel's genocidal carpet bombing of gaza being another.
              There was no carpet bombing of Gaza

Godwin's law as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                You mean like these

Name a war that was "waged" without the death of an innocent civilian. Especially in self defense

Racially based state? Which race exactly is that? THere is a big variety of religions, ethnicities and nationalities that make up the demographics of Israel. Arabs themselves make up more than 20% of the pop and occupy 12 seats in Knesset.

Oh but Hitler had facial hair!!
                poor arguments, a drivers liscenses to represent the systematic imprisonment of the gaza population between 1989 and 1994+? you really have no idea what your talking about.

the soliders fighting hamas dont care about the bible, they dont care about Judaism, he cares about rockets exploding overhead, he cares about his parents, brothers, sisters.

Israel, no longer a state for those who follow the jewish religion, but one for nationals who embrace the jewish race!!

Study up on the conflict.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-27-2014, 10:15 AM.

Comment

poor arguments, a drivers liscenses to represent the systematic imprisonment of the gaza population between 1989 and 1994+? you really have no idea what your talking about.
                  My reply was to your "magnetic ID" argument. You keep reaching with every petty argument you make.
                  the soliders fighting hamas dont care about the bible, they dont care about Judaism, he cares about rockets exploding overhead, he cares about his parents, brothers, sisters.

Israel, no longer a state for those who follow the jewish religion, but one for nationals who embrace the jewish race!!

Study up on the conflict.
                  There is no "Jewish race". Stop with your reaching already. Soldiers fight wars for their country? Geeee what a surprise, is this a new concept or something? Like i said Israel has many different ethnicities, religions and demographics, even in their highest govt positions. You know how many non-muslims/Arabs are allowed or live in Gaza? Take a guess

Comment

Palestinians are so blinded by their anger that they can't see the harm Hamas is causing.

As long as Hamas is around Israel will always have an excuse not to sit down a make the hard choices/deals necessary for peace (like 1967 borders).

personally I don't think Israel is yet ready to make those deals, but as long as you have all these weapons and rockets in Gaza and west bank and a group hellbent on the complete destruction Israel, the rest of the world can't help them nor should they

Comment

Working...
                    X