Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook talks about drinking and depression after losing Title.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook talks about drinking and depression after losing Title.

Feel bad for the guy but glad he is coming back.

How many of us can appreciate what these guys go through? Getting beaten up in front of the world.. The sacrifices they make.. I won't even try and expand on it. You can see it in their eyes and on their faces.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      How many of us can appreciate what these guys go through? Getting beaten up in front of the world.. The sacrifices they make.. I won't even try and expand on it. You can see it in their eyes and on their faces.
      Too soon man.

Too soon

Comment

At this point, they normally just want to cash out.

Comment

It's a damn shame, Kell Brook is a awesome boxer, with great cojones. One of my favourite fighters to watch in the ring. I really hope he bounces back, I think he still got a couple of years left to make some domination play. Just go back down and fight same size people.

Comment

with only going off of the thread title (cant watch the video right now) I hope he comes back and does well. Alcoholism is no joke, and it's insane how fast you can go from "a few drinks with friends" to "rough day, I'll have a drink to feel better" to "full blown alcoholic"

So I'm happy he's battling his demons and making a return. Beating alcoholism is a hell of a lot more impressive than winning an ABC belt.

Comment

Working...
            X