Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero would have beat the dogsht out of Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can all Assume . I had the pleasure of watching Valero spar some Real Champs and Contenders . Valero is still talked about for a reason . He Was the Real Deal . After watching him spar ( and fight ) I thought he'd beat a prime Pacquiao .

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Would have been straight murda
      No, murder is the crime that Valero committed.

Comment

Same BS romanticism as was for Tony Ayala who would have been decapitated had he fought Hearns, Leonard, Mike McCallum, and Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          We can all Assume . I had the pleasure of watching Valero spar some Real Champs and Contenders . Valero is still talked about for a reason . He Was the Real Deal . After watching him spar ( and fight ) I thought he'd beat a prime Pacquiao .
          I wouldnt go as far as that.

A 130lbs , 135lbs pac would be an absolute awkward beast.

Comment

When then dig that bad SOB up and throw him in the ring with Loma. Loma is ready for him. He will make him quit in 6 rounds. Right now there are threads going about the 130 Mayweather KOing Loma in 3 rounds or less and Mikey Garcia beating the hell out of him and now you start one about what a crazy murdering dead man would do to him. Yesterday three other guys beat Loma in fantasy fights. The Loma haters are going to get him for having the nerve to humiliate and quit their beloved little underdog Rigo. They will have another dozen guys beating him in fantasy fights before the week is out. The only problem they have is Loma is so much harder to beat in real fights than in fantasy fights.

Comment

Yes he would. That guy was a animal. If Loma tried getting dirty with him he'd immediately regret.

Comment

I agree. He destroyed all of his opponents plus his wife and himself .

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Would have been straight murda
                  He was wild he would have been easy work for loma

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
                    I agree. He destroyed all of his opponents plus his wife and himself .

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                      I wouldnt go as far as that.

A 130lbs , 135lbs pac would be an absolute awkward beast.
                      Valero was being built up as an opponent for Pacquiao. My opinion is he woulda won . Valero was a beast .Rumors of Valero beating up Oscar in sparring for the DelaHoya/Pac fight were confirmed by Valero's Manager . Who also said they got Paid and sent home early from Big Bear . Valero's one of those fighters that you hear gym stories about him Beating up Everyone he spars with .

Comment

Working...
                      X