Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 peat Lakers vs Splash bro's and the Dubs who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakeshow in 5

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Who picked dubs in 6?

You better be Currys mom or wife or something.

Even Klays dad would vote lakers.

even Riley Curry knows her daddy's team would get spanked

Comment

Lakers got dicked by the Kings and GSW are better than those kings so I'd go with Warriors although shaq would average like 40 and 20

Comment

Also Lakers were getting D from Portland and Pistons iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Lakers got dicked by the Kings and GSW are better than those kings so I'd go with Warriors although shaq would average like 40 and 20
            The Kings never beat the Lakers. What are you talking about???

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              The Kings never beat the Lakers. What are you talking about???

Comment

I think the Kobe-Pau-Bynum-Odom Lakers would beat them in a great 6-7 game series. The 3 peat Lakers with Kobe-Shaq would win in 5, maybe 6 at the most.

Comment

The Blazers and Kings never beat them though lol LA eliminated Portland like 5 out of 6 straight years, and eliminated Sacramento 3 straight years lol The only team that could mess with them were the Spurs. But even LA edged them eliminating them in 2001, 2002, and 2004, while the Spurs got them in 1999 and 2003. The Pistons got them in the finals in 2004, but that was one hell of a team. They went to 6 straight Conference Finals. Had Larry Brown coaching. Had Chauncey, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Richard Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, etc. That was a really great team.

LA went like 15-1 during one of those finals runs too lol They swept a 50 win Portland team with Stoudamire, Bonzi Wells, Rasheed Wallance, older Kemp and Pippen. They swept a 55 win Sacramento team with Webber, Peja, older Divac, and Jason Williams. They swept a 58 win Spurs team with Duncan, Avery Johnson, older David Robinson. They then beat a 56 win Philly team in 5 in the finals with the MVP Iverson and Mutumbo.

They only lost 1 game there lol That's insane. The Kobe-Shaq Lakers are 1 of the 5 greatest teams ever. Along with the 90's Bulls, 80's Lakers, 80's Celtics, etc.

Comment

Depends, will the Lakers have the refs in there pockets like in the Kings series?

Comment

Lol Nevermind that the Lakers beat them the other 2 series too, swept them in one of them.

Don't give me the fixed game stuff with that ref

Comment

Working...
                      X