No announcement yet.

Cameron Diaz in the mask

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I always thought cameron diaz was good looking but i never thought of her as been really sexy... but i saw the mask today the movie with jim carrey and her, and she is ****ing smoking in that

...That was without a doubt her peak. I never thought she looked nearly as good after that film. IMO she got too think after that.

Comment

Well didnt Cameron Diaz get into an accident that like completely disfigured her? The way she looked after the accident is her face from like 1999 on, the way she looked before is like the movie Mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
        yeah id stick it in the pooper
        Originally posted by yeykax View Post
        Ill wifey her!!!
        Wifey???? umm I like the pooper idea better....she does have a great bod in this movie though....she def looks hotter here than she has in any other movie...never been a Diaz fan much but in thsi movie she is smokin' hot....

Comment

Oh yeah I had a crush on shorty when I was a little guy. She walks into the bank in that red dress......whoooooooo boy. She looked great in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Well didnt Cameron Diaz get into an accident that like completely disfigured her? The way she looked after the accident is her face from like 1999 on, the way she looked before is like the movie Mask.

That "accident" is called acne!

Comment

Working...
            X