Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has ZERO stoppages since declining dec 2009 OST random blood test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    #48 lost. It's time for you to stop crying about your idol's shltty performance. Even Larry Merchant, who hates Mayweather, said Pacquiao let everyone down
    Your reply tells me you agree with everything I said, since you chose to not challenge it.
    Last edited by D4thincarnation; 01-30-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Your reply tells me you agree with everything I said, since you chose to to challenge it.
      "Chose to to challenge it"? You can't even get your lies straight in your own head

Comment

"Chose to to challenge it"? You can't even get your lies straight in your own head

The fact remains, that Pacquiao had harder sparring sessions against novice guys with big gloves and headgear than what Floyd could do.

Was that Floyd's lowest power punch connected per a round in all his fights?

Comment

Aside from Hatton, who did Pacquiao KO....Solis @ Super Featherweight Title. He only had 4 KO's from 135lbs up, Diaz (TKO), Hatton(KO), DLH (RTD), Cotto (TKO). His KO's rapidly dropped above 126lbs. Hater's going to pretend it was all PED's when in reality, he moved up in weight and KO's practically stopped.

Comment

The fact remains, that Pacquiao had harder sparring sessions against novice guys with big gloves and headgear than what Floyd could do.

Was that Floyd's lowest power punch connected per a round in all his fights?
            Dunno. I know #48 lost and did even less than Mayweather did.

Stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              All that matters is the outcome. It's all people will talk about 10 years from now.

Nobody cares about Tyson embarrassing Reggie Gross. It's all about Tyson getting sparked by a bum in Buster Douglas and essentially quitting against a bum in Kevin McBride.

Nobody cares about Roy Jones embarrassing James Toney. It's all about Jones getting brutally sparked by Tarver.

Nobody cares about Manny's two questionable wins over Marquez. All people remember is him face down - asleep - and Marquez jumping for joy.

Nobody cares about Hatton's dominant performance against Kostya Tszyu. All people remember is him running into the buckle against Floyd and "right hook, roll under..." against Manny.

Nobody cares about Ortiz's dominant victory over Berto. All people remember is him quitting, including getting knocked out by a brittle-handed Floyd.

Nobody cares about Golota's stoppage of Danell Nickelson. All people remember is his low blows on Bowe and quitting against Tyson while Al Certo is screaming at him.

Outcome's all that matters, especially when the outcome is emotionally triggering.
              Well i care about the rest. I couldnt give a **** what anybody else does. If the outcome is all there is to it...then whats the fun in boxing really ?

Comment

Dunno. I know #48 lost and did even less than Mayweather did.

Stop crying.
                I thought as much, don't worry I will help you with your ignorance. It was this fight where Floyd was least effective.

What do you think made Floyd so infective? He seemed his game plan was based on holding, running backwards and just touching Pacquiao with the jab.

Is that the type of boxing you like?

Did you know holding and grappling are illegal in boxing?

Comment

I thought as much, don't worry I will help you with your ignorance. It was this fight where Floyd was least effective.

What do you think made Floyd so infective? He seemed his game plan was based on holding, running backwards and just touching Pacquiao with the jab.

Is that the type of boxing you like?

Did you know holding and grappling are illegal in boxing?
                  Did you know that Pacquiao did even less than Floyd? So what's your point? That Mayweather was his least effective...and Pacquiao was even worse than that

Can you name 10 professional fighters that thought Pacquiao should have won that fight? I'll give you 11 that thought he lost. Then let's see what you got:

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    Aside from Hatton, who did Pacquiao KO....Solis @ Super Featherweight Title. He only had 4 KO's from 135lbs up, Diaz (TKO), Hatton(KO), DLH (RTD), Cotto (TKO). His KO's rapidly dropped above 126lbs. Hater's going to pretend it was all PED's when in reality, he moved up in weight and KO's practically stopped.
                    this is what i been saying. he wasnt knocking fools out, he did back in the lower weights but those guys were nobody.

when he moved up, he had a lot of tko's then as he aged it started slipping away. you gotta remember, pac scored a lot of his ko/tko in the lower weights by attacking non stop. as he moved up in the weight, those guys can take the punches better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      ZERO stoppages since Floyd put the world on notice.

And what's Manny record when he is being blood tested at random?

Maybe you should look into it a little more.
                      First time I heard the PED talk was after the Cotto fight during the end of 2009.

If you include the Cotto fight, I think 4-5 fights should have been stopped. If you include only after the Cotto fight, I think Algieri, Horn and Margarito should have been stopped. Rios and Clottey were taking a massive beating too and probably only survived because they are so big.

Comment

Working...
                      X