No announcement yet.

December jobs report crushes expectations; adds 312k jobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Ok, Who gave this thread a negative star? How can you not like this news?
    I honestly think there's a poster who does nothing but one star threads all day err day. I can post a thread and within minutes, there's a one star. Hell, I haven't even voted on it, yet. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Ok, Who gave this thread a negative star? How can you not like this news?
      Notice how they took the time to neg rep the thread, but wouldn't actually post in it.

Comment

Still not tired of winning.

Comment

Imagine if the media were half as nice to Trump as they were to the last administration how things would be going instead of trying to create uncertainty everyday with speculation and out right fake news all the time.

Comment

Yet myself and plenty of others are furloughed. What a great guy.

Comment

Yet myself and plenty of others are furloughed. What a great pres.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                The U.S. labor market is charging forward.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that non-farm payrolls rose to 312,000 in December, surging past expectations of 184,000. The BLS also upwardly revised its figure for non-farm payroll additions in November to 176,000, from 155,000 previously reported.

The unemployment rate rose to 3.9% in December. The unemployment rate was 3.7% in November, the lowest overall unemployment level since 1969.

Average hourly earnings – a closely watched metric of inflation pressures in the economy – increased 0.4% over last month and 3.2% over the previous year. This exceeded expectations of wage growth of 0.3% over last month and 3% over last year. Wages rose 3.1% over the prior year in both November and October.

Source, full story:
                https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/l...124747132.html
                Somewhere Saddix cries.

Comment

312k reasons to impeeaaaacchhhh fotay fiiiiive!

Comment

Working...
                  X