X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    can you post a link to this please
    There as a link posted here with wilder on a radio live on YouTube giving his reaction

Wilder rambled for ages and said this

The radio show link is in the thread titled something like

Fury deal is good for me and not Joshua

Edit here it is

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=807122
    Last edited by lfc19titles; 02-18-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Wilder once again playing the race card ? No, it cant be !

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
        There's no doubt that a champion WASP fighter would be huge in 'Murica, white America is always looking for the great white hope, but Wilder is up there with Khan and Horn in terms of self delusion of grandeur. In Wilder's 40 fights, only two are noteworthy, 40yr old Ortiz, and the Fury fight that many thought he lost. Wilder is a county bumpkin.
        Based on what? White Americans don't care about boxing anymore, black American hype jobs make more money than dominant white European boxers.

Comment

Who's the last white fighter to get 60 million in one fight?

Comment

Jesus he is a dumb mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Yep that Mayweather guy was white as snow.
              To dis day!!

Comment

If he said that then that is sad and ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Wilder has spoken people

Thinks it’s racism and he would earn fury and aj purse combined due to his resume

This teeny brained ducking coward thought the world was flat and the edge of it was where Alabama ended.
                  What a soft cvnt. If I was an impoverished fool from a 3rd world place like southern USA I would take every opportunity to visit places like Europe and all the other cultural seats of world importance.
                  This poor lamb has been led to believe that his Alabama bargaining power extends farther than his redneck country

Comment

is this for real? Por guy and his one and only brain cell.

Comment

Mayweather is the wealthiest fighter in boxing history...STOP IT!

This excuses is complete BS! Things are not moving as fast as he wants but IMO he just have to be patient and everything will work out just fine. These Fighters expect Mayweather success overnight and it doesn't work that way. Mayweather had to put in YEARS to create what he created and he took more Risk outside of the ring than he did in it by Leaving Arum and then never signing with another Promotion again and being his own Promoter

Comment

Working...
                      X