Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ryan Garcia 'Gonna Get F***ed Up' If He Fights Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ryan Garcia 'Gonna Get F***ed Up' If He Fights Tank

Floyd Mayweather took time out after a recent trip to Neiman Marcus to begin publicly negotiating for a fight fans definitely would want to watch. The retired superstar challenged lightweight contender Ryan Garcia to first fight Rolando Romero. If Garcia can beat Romero, Mayweather promised that Garcia would then get a shot at the highest-profile fighter his company promotes Gervonta Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is true tho!!! what is ryan's beef with tank??? he's been calling tank out since i can remember. what is up with that? he'll lose to tank if they fight now.

Comment

well, on one hand...Ryan Garcia is nowhere near as good as he's being hyped.

On the other hand, Tank would be fighting an actual Lightweight...

Comment

He hasn’t beat anyone but beat my 7-0 fighter instead. Lmao that makes no sense at all.

Comment

This is just plain stupid by Floyd and makes no sense. If Tank would phuk him up then just say that or No I won't make that fight. But this nonsense of Ryan aint worthy but fight my bum no named fighter who's worse then fighters Ryan has already beaten. And fight him for 200K which is chump change. Ryan is a blue chip prospect who has already headlined his own cards at the Stubhub. He doesn't need to fight a bum like Rollie to make 200K or get a title shot. Golden Boy already has fighters with belts at 130 and WBO has Ryan #1 ranked for another belt.

Floyd needs to worry about getting Davis REAL fights and stop ducking the other champs or maybe just put him in the ring with someone his own weight last 2 fights (against Cuellar coming off a loss 2 years without fighting and forced him to move up 1 weight class, last fight against a guy coming up 2 weight classes and fought 2 weeks before the fight). Now he talking about Tank going to Japan and fighting a 110lb kickboxer who's never boxed a day in his life. Floyd has excuses and hurdles for days for every name people bring up for Tank like Loma and now even prospect like Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Floyd Mayweather took time out after a recent trip to Neiman Marcus to begin publicly negotiating for a fight fans definitely would want to watch. The retired superstar challenged lightweight contender Ryan Garcia to first fight Rolando Romero. If Garcia can beat Romero, Mayweather promised that Garcia would then get a shot at the highest-profile fighter his company promotes Gervonta Davis.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Mayweather is pathetic, he keeps Tank protected from worthy competition but they are so ready to pounce on prospects!

Comment

No ****, of course he would.

Comment

😂😂😂poor little dumbass😂😂😂

Comment

Garcia isn't much more than hype and would likely be brutalized for any top fighter in or around his division. I know he's young and had time to develop, but I don't see him going very far.

Comment

Floyd just saying this to promote his fighter Rolley smh

Comment

Working...
                    X