Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people realize sugar ray Robinson will be a midget in today's heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    He wasn't a heavyweight......
    No, Conor isn’t a heavyweight per se, but they could do it at a catchweight of maybe 180/190 pounds, especially considering that Robinson would be dwarfed by today’s heavyweights.

Comment

Oh shoot thanks for the heads. Makes alot of sense. Never realized that

Comment

Ray Robinson was a heavyweight????????

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          Lol

Do people realize sugar ray Robinson would be a midget in today's heavyweight division?
          Am i in the quantum realm or did i just read this guy say SRR was a heavyweight ?

Comment

Noobs gonna noob

Comment

I watched a Sugar Ray Robinson fight on the youtube once with my friend and I had to get some refreshments, so I went to the kitchen. When i got back, to my amazement SRR was even bigger! Seriously! Like 10x bigger than before. It was incredible to see someone grow that fast. My friend said something about "fullscreen" idk what that is, but I need to get some of that ****. Anybody know where to buy some of that fullscreen?

Comment

Go to bed mate, you're piśsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  what is this thread about?
                  It's about why garbage posters should get put on ignore. I had this fool on ignore and it keeps paying dividends.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                    Lol

Do people realize sugar ray Robinson would be a midget in today's heavyweight division?
                    Do you realize that SRR was never a HW in the first place???

Comment

He'd be a big welterweight though.

Comment

Working...
                      X