No announcement yet.

Teens with MAGA hat harrassed veteran native american

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    The real story has already been exposed.

Black Supremicists were yelling racist things at the native guy and he was ignoring them. So they started yelling stuff at the maga kids. Thats when the native guy got in between them to calm everyone down. Those kids didn't walk up to that guy he walked up to them. And the kids weren't disrespecting him they just stood there and watched. This is from the words of the native american himself.

here's a video of the black supremcists harrassing everyone

Those guys have been at this behavior for years. They preach in the corners in NY with sticks and swords. They got a picture with Jesus with horns on the floor that they consistently step on. But that is acceptable....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Hey psycho. Did you take your meds today?
      You mad now huh? I don’t even feel sorry for you anymore. Can only imagine if you had a father figure in your life who had work ethic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Yeah yeah...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Let's be real, these are propaganda tools trying to push ideology on people , i mean look at cnn for instance,
                  When Don Lemon was Talking about Kevin Hart giving his opinion like he was some sort of moral god.
                  What does this still even have to do with news???
                  News is objectively reporting on what happened and that's it, they should ban all new channels that are not objective and arrest all reporters and hosts pretinding to be reporters while pushing ideological propaganda.
                  If you want to promote your ideology that's fair and no problem, but open up a youtube channel and make your own video's and stay out of the news.
                  I'm really tired of these people and i think they pose a danger too the fabric of society.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Alright, this one is funny

Comment

Working...
                      X