Nonito Donaire vs. Victor Terrazas in July at Cowboys Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire vs. Victor Terrazas in July at Cowboys Stadium

http://www.mb.com.ph/node/352029/donaire-battle

Arum confirmed it. He then wants Donaire to fight Arce in the fall. I like the matchup, but still want to see Rigo fight him at some point. Hopefully the door is now open for Rigondeaux to fight Nishioka.

So this means next is Terrazas, then later this year Arce and no Nishioka nor Rigondeaux this year ... great.

Comment

Jorge Arce should fight Guillermo Rigondeaux. Then the winner can fight Nonito Donaire.

Comment

I want to see Rigo fight Nishioka. That'd put some major heat on Nonito and Arum. But, knowing Arum, he'll match Rigo with someone else.

Comment

Another waste of time fight. tsk.

Comment

i thought marquez was gonna fight there in july

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              I want to see Rigo fight Nishioka. That'd put some major heat on Nonito and Arum. But, knowing Arum, he'll match Rigo with someone else.
              I thought Nonito was going to fight Nishioka this year, and now it turns out that he's going for Terrazas and Arce? I really don't like where this is going.

Comment

Can't be # 1 by beating Terrazas.... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  I thought Nonito was going to fight Nishioka this year, and now it turns out that he's going for Terrazas and Arce? I really don't like where this is going.
                  Here's what will PROBABLY end up happening. Nonito will fight Terrazas in July and than Arce in October or November. Than, he will probably end up jumping to 126 in 2013 and fighting Lopez or Garcia, or something like that, leaving 122 without fighting Rigondeaux or Nishioka, the 2 best fights there BY FAR.

I like the Terrazas fight, but wanted him to fight Nishioka. I only hope now that Rigo will push old a$$ Arum for fight with Nishioka or something. I thought Donaire was going to fight 4 times in 2012, like he said, but probaboy not now. I agree with you though, I don't like the road Nonito is heading down now.

Comment

Another wtf moment in the career of Donaire. He makes it hard to be taken seriously..

And like mentioned above, with Gamboa gone, Nonito will probably move on feeling relatively safe. Probably beat uo in JuanMa :P

I also don't like Rigo-Nishioka if it's for a shot at Donaire. All that would happen is them avoiding the winner. Right now, between Nishioka and Rigo it's up to debate who's actually better so I feel that gives them a better shot to land Donaire. Giving his management a clear picture Of who's actually better gives them the chance on who to definately avoid imo.
                    Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-20-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X