No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama Works Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Obama Works Out

thats about 1:56 longer than most do here lol.

Comment

Mike looking strong

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Mike looking strong
        the tranny needs to come out the closet.

Comment

She has a decent booty for her age.

Comment

she's got better fitness then me,i ain't gonna lie

Comment

She looks healthy. I've been working out, too. Dropped 24 pounds since about 2 months ago. I find that working out twice a day really helps. Something Fury said really inspired me: If you don't take medication (in my case, blood pressure that for some odd reason was prescribed to me way too young), you have to exercise. And, shazaam! I stopped taking it, and I monitor my levels every day. Pretty much right after I started working out, it went down on its own, and so I'm in the normal range now. A lot of it has to do with accepting that even though your life may be messed up in all sorts of ways, the one thing you can control is how you treat your body. I stopped looking at exercise as a chore, and now see it as a way of staying healthy. I'm feeling good really, like I can beat anybody. Still got a long way to go to head back to where I was, but I'm happy so far.

Comment

Good way to vent out all that rage and anger she carries around with her. I bet she beats Barry's ass all around that mansion.

Comment

Is it me or does she look better than she did a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Is it me or does she look better than she did a few years ago?
                    Amazing how much motivation you can find to improve yourself when the lady who took your place at the WH is ten times hotter and more elegant than you, LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                    X