Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea missed a gem in Piatek cos Sarri would love his former altar boy. This foo can't do no right!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      Chelsea missed a gem in Piatek cos Sarri would love his former altar boy. This foo can't do no right!!!
      He DKSAF to be honest.

I’ve never felt genuinely like I could actually do better than a manager in my lifetime. Not even AVB.

But I Genuinely think I would do a lot better and also keep my day/night job as well by just turning up on match days.

Don’t know why Sarri actually needs to be at the games. He doesn’t do anything. He has completely disappeared up his own anus.

I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy but my lord.
      He’s a bad manager.

Sarri is a sort of coach. His subs and reading of the game dictate that he doesn’t really know anything about football.

I don’t even care that he’s in this position. He’s clearly out of his depth.

At this stage anyone who has any football knowledge at all would provide the new manager bounce.

It is bizarre that he’s still there.

Chelsea are 100% done. We’ve given in
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-16-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        He DKSAF to be honest.

I’ve never felt genuinely like I could actually do better than a manager in my lifetime. Not even AVB.

But I Genuinely think I would do a lot better and also keep my day/night job as well by just turning up on match days.

Don’t know why Sarri actually needs to be at the games. He doesn’t do anything. He has completely disappeared up his own anus.

I’m sure he’s a nice enough guy but my lord.
        He’s a bad manager.

Sarri is a sort of coach. His subs and reading of the game dictate that he doesn’t really know anything about football.

I don’t even care that he’s in this position. He’s clearly out of his depth.

At this stage anyone who has any football knowledge at all would provide the new manager bounce.

It is bizarre that he’s still there.

Chelsea are 100% done. We’ve given in
        Sparked for Chelsea's helm!!!!!! Anyone who is a true blue can do no wrong. Sarri's heart is still in Napoli with his former altar boys hence he wants them all for Chelsea if he could.

In all seriousness i'm more willing to support Sarri if he right his wrongs and drop his favorite altar boy, Jorginho and play Kante as a defensive midfielder.

Even if he don't drop Jorginho, he should play Kante along side him as a defensive midfielder in a 4231 formation. Box to box shouldn't be Kante's role. It defeat the purpose to have the best player in his position but he don't play him there.

IDGAF what his special Sarri-ball tactic is. It's not working.

Jorginho is no Pirlo, no Xabi Alonso, no Toni Kroos. Heck, he also isn't Fabregas in his first Chelsea season.

Jorginho is just an overrated piece of crap.
        Last edited by Outworn; 02-17-2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• the chelsea bumboys in full melt down is simply tremendous, i hope they never sack Sarri

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Lost to a bunch of bulgarian fishermen.

I guess we really arent Arsenal yet.
            They were Belarusian farmers.

Comment

• Keep seeing people use Guardiola as an excuse to Sarri *****ting the bed at Chelsea.

Nah fam.. Guardiola altered line up 46 times by December of his first season and used 8 different formations.

4231 (16x)
              4141 (10x)
              433 (6x)
              3421 (2x)
              343 (1x)
              343 diamond (1x)
              41212 (1x)
              3412 (1x)

Which saw Zabaleta as a CB, Fernandinho as a RB, played Jesus Navas, played Nolito, used Sterling and Sane as wingbacks etc. etc..... Absolute nonsense excuses for Sarri's being a one trick pony.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                They were Belarusian farmers.
                What do you think about the Mesut Ozil issue at Arsenal?

You part of the group that thinks Emery is right? Or you think Emery should be using Ozil more?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Keep seeing people use Guardiola as an excuse to Sarri *****ting the bed at Chelsea.

Nah fam.. Guardiola altered line up 46 times by December of his first season and used 8 different formations.

4231 (16x)
                  4141 (10x)
                  433 (6x)
                  3421 (2x)
                  343 (1x)
                  343 diamond (1x)
                  41212 (1x)
                  3412 (1x)

Which saw Zabaleta as a CB, Fernandinho as a RB, played Jesus Navas, played Nolito, used Sterling and Sane as wingbacks etc. etc..... Absolute nonsense excuses for Sarri's being a one trick pony.
                  Might've made more changes in personnel (most didn't work) but fundamentally we still played the same way and stuck to the same principles.

That first season we conceded at least a dozen goals in the league due to the fullbacks giving away possession in key areas of the pitch and then conceding on the counter. Our fullbacks still play the same way and take the same risks now but because we now have the right players (to some extent) in those positions, and they've had ample time to play in that system, we're all the better for it. Call it stubbornness if you want but that's how a manager implements a radical change in philosophy at a club, as far as I can see there's not many ways round it.

Literally nothing has happened at Chelsea that we didn't expect. It was widely acknowledged that you'd be playing for 4th/5th at best this season whilst the squad got to grips with the new man at the helm.

Majority of the people having a go at Sarri's set up. 99% of the time their solution is to play Kante in Jorginho's position in front of the back 4. That. Is. Not. The. Manager. You. Hired. And you knew that.

One of the other solutions is to give CHO more game time. Do you really think the ****s in the dressing room at Chelsea would be willing to let a teenager take their minutes? You're having a laugh. You'd have a couple of threatened transfer requests in by the end of the week. It's a dressing room of grown babies by the sounds of it.
                  Last edited by El Fenomeno; 02-18-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Why was it widely considered Chelsea would only get 4th or 5th? I think your just sucking Sarri dick because Napoli gave City a few hard games..

Hell Conte came in and won the league with a similar squad in his first season.. It's not like Chelsea have the pressure of the CL either.. they are playing farmers and fisherman in the Europa cup

+ They usually respond pretty well for the first season or so when a new manager comes in

United and Chelsea have both heavily underachieved this season.. no way both of them should be under Spurs.. Imo even Liverpool are overachieving to be were they are neck and neck with City

Sometimes you have to cut your loses early.. the likes of Scolari.. Moyes.. Sarri were not the right choices..

The fact that this dude has clearly lost the dressing room already is not a good sign.. I have rarely seen a manager lose a dressing room and turn it round.. United gave Mourhino longer then they should.. you can say we had easy games but no way does a Mourhino United win 10 games out of 12

Player power has taken over and it sucks
                    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-18-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• MU should beat Chelsea. Dirty Sanchez prolly gonna score.

Comment

Working...
                      X