Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you trust LGBT freaks around your children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I HATE View Post
    Because if you do you don't deserve to have children PERIOD!

STORY TIME: I was at this place I hang out at regularly (a business). My brother was angry at the time and was telling a story about this f4ggot who comes into his work.
    Anyway, as he was telling the story he couldn't hold back and would describe the guy as "That F4GGOT!". There was some actual queer standing around and he got really mad.

I didn't know the guy was mad until I went in there the next day by myself and he had this bytch look on his face. He was mean mugging me how a child mean mugs another kid in the playground, quite pathetic. I said "What are you looking at?" and he just turned away and ignored me. So all is fine, I spend a couple hours there and buy a couple drinks, I'm by myself (had a long day). I go home later, all good.

So, THE NEXT TIME I go there I get told by the owner that I can't come there anymore, and the reason was that I had a complaint against me about some ****phobic slur. The thing is, it was my brother and not me - so why am I being punished? Just had a few unpleasant things to say to the owner before I left and basically said I'd spend my money elsewhere and you can go F yourself etc.

The thing is, there is NOWHERE ELSE to spend my money in town. I was really pissed and still am to a degree. So anyway, this little f4g walks around town and I see him by himself walking down this corridor of this block of public toilets (sick f4ggot probably looking for a boy to rape). I look at him as I'm approaching him, eyes wide open and angry. I grab the kunt by his collar and slam him against the cement wall and start yelling at him, the noises this bytch makes is fuccing hilarious.

Basically him begging me not to do anything and saying sorry, blah blah. I give him a knee to the stomach and sorta slap/push (like a palm thrust) his head as he's buckling down and he hits the ground and just lies there writhing, but very slowly, he's obviously in great pain.

No cops have been called as far as I'm aware, been a few weeks now. I think about it every now and then and it angers me.

THIS WAS NOT A HATE CRIME by the way. I didn't hurt him because he is a degenerate f4ggot, but because he snitched on me and got me banned from a place I frequent when HE KNEW it wasn't me that said anything. His sexual deviation was not part of this attack.

Moral of the story is that violence is wrong and I regret my actions. No-one should do what I did and I pray for forgiveness from the Lord. I still hate f4ggots though. I would have done the same thing to a straight man that did what he did. He judged me based on the actions of my brother. I can refrain from using slurs in public but my brother can't. I shouldn't be held to account for that.

Peace my bros, keep your little ones away from LGBT "people" anyway.
    Hell no.

No LGBT.

No feminist activitists either

Comment

I would never knowingly allow an LGBTQ member around my children unsupervised.

I would only allow them around my children to demonstrate a lesson as to what not to do or become.

Comment

you shouldn't trust anybody around your children to be honest. but yeah i wouldn't leave a child around an lgbt member or supporter for a minute. i don't have a problem with their lifestyle its just that they're always recruiting children to see them as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Only reason I'm speaking out is because I notice a h0mophobic vibe in the lounge and anyone who says anything pro LGBT gets attacked.

The reality is, in higher society you can't be ****phobic or racist or anything like that because then you will be alienated. You can't be racist because there are people of different colors with money,power and status and friends. You can't be sexist because both genders have money, power and status and friends. You can't be hom0phobic because there are gay people with money, power and status and friends. etc.

If you want money, power and status and friends, then you don't disrespect and get alienated by people with money, power and status and friends.

The fact that some of you don't know this shows that you don't get out much lol
          So in other words, "don't say hom0phobic things on NSB or else the millionaires and people of high society browsing the lounge will alienate you".

Yep, ya dun went full g4ytarded on me pal.

Comment

No

Comment

idc **** with social status/rich tbh
              they give bad influence to ur kids,,, period
              sodom and gomorah is an example what happen if u breed lgbt

Comment

Normal gays that I actually know, yeah no problem.

The weirdo freaks in leather, or some mentally ill trans, i’ll pass

Comment

Working...
                X