Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: No Shock if Jarrell Miller Upsets Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see if all the Joshua fans still ride with Whyte............

Comment

Lol anyone else notice all the ultranationalist fans that used to love Whyte seem to no longer care for him? I certainly have.....

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        It's the only chance that Miller has to win this fight and that is by making it a very fast-paced and physical fight. Also, by forcing Joshua to throw many more punches than usual while attempting to wear down his stamina in the process. If Joshua is constantly forced and pushed to fight Jarrell Miller off of him as opposed to hurting him then this can make for a very interesting fight.

I agree.

It really depends on what level Miller is of course, but if he's truly world level, then stylistically he has a chance to make it interesting. If he makes AJ fight at a pace he doesn't like and if Miller is tough enough to get through 5-6 rounds, then it might get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Whyte first said it is a joke this fight is happening and now is saying it won't be a shocker if Miller KOs Joshua? Huh? Which one is it?
          He just talks **** all day. Everybody sucks to Whyte, he probably even thinks he sucks.

Comment

Both AJ and Wilder are VERY Beatable! Both are Champions is a AVERAGE ERA that is over hyped because it is more "ENTERTAINING" than Kiltchko's ERA I guess

AJ and Wilder are HYPE but they are HOPE for British Fans and American Fans I guess but their Reigns won't last long IMO. Something BETTER will come along and beat them both because NEITHER have the skills that stack up with the GREATS and neither have the Skills to maintain this momentum IMO! Fury is the most skilled Heavyweight in this current ERA on top of have some more TALENTED fighters on the rise!

Would not be upset at all if Miller and Fury beat AJ and Wilder honestly, that is how annoying some of you AJ and Wilder fans have become!

Comment

I'd rather see Miller vs Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                I would be surprised "IF" Miller beat AJ lol if I saw Miller beat AJ I just wouldn't sit down with a blank expression like it was expected to happen. I would stand up and walk around trying to process wtf just happened lol

I think AJ will ultimately beat Miller I just don't know if Miller has the chin to take AJ's power. But I don't think it will be a easy fight for AJ.
                The thing is, AJ hasn't really had an easy fight in years. Klitchko put him down, Parker frustrated him, and Pulev was hitting him before he got old. Miller will be a good litmus test. If he KOs Miller in style, I'll give AJ some credit, mainly for doing it on the road.

Comment

Boxers are not very intelligent people, they talk **** all the time. A few days ago Whyte said fight is a garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    The thing is, AJ hasn't really had an easy fight in years. Klitchko put him down, Parker frustrated him, and Pulev was hitting him before he got old. Miller will be a good litmus test. If he KOs Miller in style, I'll give AJ some credit, mainly for doing it on the road.
                    When the hell AJ fought Pulev???

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Both AJ and Wilder are VERY Beatable! Both are Champions is a AVERAGE ERA that is over hyped because it is more "ENTERTAINING" than Kiltchko's ERA I guess

AJ and Wilder are HYPE but they are HOPE for British Fans and American Fans I guess but their Reigns won't last long IMO. Something BETTER will come along and beat them both because NEITHER have the skills that stack up with the GREATS and neither have the Skills to maintain this momentum IMO! Fury is the most skilled Heavyweight in this current ERA on top of have some more TALENTED fighters on the rise!

Would not be upset at all if Miller and Fury beat AJ and Wilder honestly, that is how annoying some of you AJ and Wilder fans have become!
                      I used to think like this but I spent a divorce inducing amount of time watching classic fights and apart from the odd the stand out the levels haven’t changed all that much. The fitness and conditioning of golden era boxers was less than today’s elite and the ring craft for some like Ali was superior but for the average big name we refer to as legends, I would see AJ and Wilder being a hard nights work for any of them.

The Legends I’m referring to would be guys like Liston, Lewis, Big George, Moorer etc.
                      In the Tyson era he only had Lewis come through and Holyfield showed he could be good at the weight, but outside those three the quality wasn’t above the current crop.

Comment

Working...
                      X