Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Agree With DeGale, PED Cheats Should Get Life Bans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I think a ban of 2 years is sufficient but you get caught again then ban for life.
    Benefit of doubt
    This is entirely reasonable. People make mistakes, but if you're caught twice, well then you just didn't take it seriously. Truthfully, the entire sport would be decimated if they imposed a zero-tolerance policy for PEDs, but I cannot understand how so many fans still apparently think that b.s. 6-month bans are sufficient punishment. This is a dangerous sport as is, so boxing commissions need to take this kind of cheating as seriously as possible. I do't think a '2 strikes you're out' policy is entirely reasonable in blood sports.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
      Froch is full of shyt
      C level champion?! A coward and a cheater?! Mates?!
      Last edited by Letmaku; 02-11-2019, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Well I consider Froch highly suspect. He nearly doubled his punch output from Kessler 1 to Kessler 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Well I consider Froch highly suspect. He nearly doubled his punch output from Kessler 1 to Kessler 2.
          I think Froch was clean. It's well known that the first Kessler fight was when the volcanic ash cloud over Europe hindered his arrival time in Denmark, so he wasn't at his sharpest.
          Did you see him against Pascal in '08, or Taylor in '09? He threw a lot of punches in those fights, particularly Pascal.

Comment

There wouldn’t be many boxers left if they get rid of the cheaters.

Comment

Delusional there is no such thing as a 100% clean sport every athlete is pushing the boundaries as far as they can and its not limited to boxing.

Comment

Froch is correct, Clenelo should have been banned for life after “eating tainted meat”.

Comment

LOL Froch was definitely a roider as well. Look at how tight his muscles all of a sudden get age 37, during Groves 2. Tell tale sign.

Froch didn't sign onto Vada. Never did. Had the chance but like Joshua, and Brook, basically refused.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Froch is correct, Clenelo should have been banned for life after “eating tainted meat”.
                    Froid and Hatton are coke buddies!?
                    Last edited by Letmaku; 02-11-2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                      Froch and Hatton are coke boys!

I’ve never seen either of them fail a drugs test for coke.

Comment

Working...
                      X