No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Advises Whyte To Eliminate Hearn, Sign With PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Fighters get an appearance fee ($4M for Wilder) plus a percentage of the gate and revenue.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8660951.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/78767...y-purse-fight/

So where were you getting 14m dollars from? You are not calculating anything here. You placing articles that are meaningless to support your fangirl narratives. Where is the hidden “Monies” from Haymon?

I mean the fight sold 325k multiplied by $75, break even at 250k, fighters get a cut from the remaining 75k, overall ticket sales, distribution and network fees etc... so where is the extra 10m dollars for Wilder? You can avoid it by changing the narrative as you tried to in your post, but I would call out anyone that tried any uneducated BS on here. When I said Whyte made more money in his last two fights am going by PPV sales, tickets, sponsorship not some fangirl numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      The United Kingdom is a small country of 94, 060 square miles and a population of 67 million. The USA is a large country of 3,800,000 square miles and a population of 327,200,000. The potential for PPV viewers in the USA far exceeds the potential of the UK. Sounds to me that it would be a smart business move for Whyte to sign with Haymon. Eddie needs to rethink his strategy (business wise) as he is losing the battle, piece by piece.
      Lolx.... It's quite funny and am amazed you are knowledgeable in Geography and statistics.
      Can I remind you that with all these numbers and other shyytes you quotes above, it took wilder, the American champion 40 fights to get his first ppv and had to be with the influence of a British guy to put him him up there.

Can you remind me again the American population?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaxspeed View Post
        Why is a king talking to a peasant?
        Great question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Wilder is not a PPV star. He needed a charismatic dance partner and that was Fury. Wilder is the an American heavyweight champion with sensational knockouts yet they can not make him a PPv star . Therefore what are they going to do with a British Bonehead ,Spare tyre?
          Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Your ignorance on the way that PVC spiders do business is not my issue. There are numerous articles written regarding the total revenue brought in by Wilder for the Fury fight.

Fan girl is when someone presents you with easily verifiable facts and you dismiss them and start name-calling because it doesn't match the narrative that you wanted to tell.

Several folks have sh5owed both of you the numbers for the fight. You can be as pompous as you want in your ignorance...you're still wrong.
          Can you fvvk off and go shyyte yourself with ridiculous figures you bring out from your assz.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Filling a stadium means absolutely NOTHING. Once you Brits figure this out youll understand boxing economics
            Am sure giving out free tickets to whom ever is interested and to fire fighters means everything.

That's best way to understand boxing economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              So where were you getting 14m dollars from? You are not calculating anything here. You placing articles that are meaningless to support your fangirl narratives. Where is the hidden “Monies” from Haymon?

I mean the fight sold 325k multiplied by $75, break even at 250k, fighters get a cut from the remaining 75k, overall ticket sales, distribution and network fees etc... so where is the extra 10m dollars for Wilder? You can avoid it by changing the narrative as you tried to in your post, but I would call out anyone that tried any uneducated BS on here. When I said Whyte made more money in his last two fights am going by PPV sales, tickets, sponsorship not some fangirl numbers.
              250k wasn't break even. It was the floor. The minimum needed to call the event a success. When did your UK publications start supporting Wilder?

You continue to show your ignorance on this platform while calling others uneducated. How about you educate yourself on the gate revenue for the fight before you call your UK publications fan girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
                Wake up kids it time to move on .The u.s awaits and now is the time it's happening .Wembley is cancelled and there is no viable plan as back up .The reason it's off is there was never a viable plan. Everyone knows the interest is moving stateside again that's why the Wilder v Fury rematch is there the money.
                As much as I dislike the accountants and their lies they are not fools, naive at times but not fools. Dillian should move on as he is always playing second fiddle to Joshua and even with a win over him as a pro would find the Hearns pushing for Joshua .....that's their golden goose and they will stick with him.

I actually think unlike the top two Whyte should have taken the money and Wembley date as I can't see where his next £5m pay day comes from.
                Thacker your talking like a dummy lol ..whyte playing second fiddle to Joshua ...last time I knew about those two is that AJ knocked him uncontious and also holds 3 world title belts so of course he is second fiddle..stop talking like your mentally ******ed ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Can you fvvk off and go shyyte yourself with ridiculous figures you bring out from your assz.
                  I'm laughing...you're a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Am sure giving out free tickets to whom ever is interested and to fire fighters means everything.

That's best way to understand boxing economy.
                    All the top5 live gate records and PPV buys belong to AMERICA. There is not one PPV from the UK that’s in top 5 for live gate and PPV sales. You can keep your pointless attendance records. Don’t argue with factsjist give yourself a RedK because I just owned you. Don’t even reply until a fighter from the UK breaks an American PPV record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      I'm laughing...you're a joke.
                      you know nothing fella.

Comment

Working...
                      X