Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tug Nyambayar, Claudio Marrero, Colbert - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tug Nyambayar, Claudio Marrero, Colbert - Workouts

Nyambayar, Colbert, Marrero Workout Photos Gallery - As fight week begins for the first Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes event of 2019, welterweight world champion Keith Thurman and veteran contender Josesito Lpez took part in a media workout at Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn on Wednesday before they headline action this Saturday, January 26 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is King Tug ready for this???

He's in deep here.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

He's in deep here.
      This is a great matchup IMO. I got Tug by late stoppage. The best fight of the weekend by far

Comment

Marrero vs Tug! MAN UP! This is great!

Comment

Good fight! War tug!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            This is a great matchup IMO. I got Tug by late stoppage. The best fight of the weekend by far
            I have Marrero winning this 'if' he comes focused and not messing around. That BS he pulled with Jesus and got handled left a bad taste in my mouth cause he is better than that. This is probably a pretty even fight. I think Marrero is the better boxer and probably has the fastest hands.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
              I have Marrero winning this 'if' he comes focused and not messing around. That BS he pulled with Jesus and got handled left a bad taste in my mouth cause he is better than that. This is probably a pretty even fight. I think Marrero is the better boxer and probably has the fastest hands.
              Marrero probably does have faster hands, I could see Nyambayar being susceptible to the straight left hand if Marrero throws it straight down the pipe when he’s pressing forwards.
              I think Tug is going to have to weather the storm early on before breaking down and stopping Marrero with his combination punching, volume and relentlessness.

Great competitive matchup, looking forward to it...🥊

Comment

Got the big screen and surround tuned in. Hard to call. Tug only has ten fights and Claudio has some losses. I'll take Marrero, he has more and better experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

He's in deep here.
                  They said the same thing when LSC stepped up. Tug is ready.

Comment

Working...
                  X