Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

147lber vs 168lber...sounds like a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Too much speed and power????? Where was all of Khan's power when he failed to KO a cherry picked lousy welterweight his last fight? Where was his power when he couldn't even hurt Diaz? Khan is just an average punching welterweight. Fielding fought his whole career at 168 and 175 and only big punchers Smith and Canelo KOed him. He fought lots of guys who hit much harder than Khan. In contrast Khan has been hurt, knocked down and knocked out by many guys who are much smaller and don't punch nearly as hard as Fielding. Khan is so overrated by some. Any decent super middleweight including Feilding knocks Khan out.
      Fielding is soft and Khan knows this. He would call him a maricon at the press conferences, give him some free shots in the ring and after he knocks him out, smoke a cigarette.

Comment

No contest, Fielding would smack Khan around badly, being fast is one thing but it's power that wins fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          pls i beg u man change ur avatar, ive been asking u for almost 7 years now

Comment

I'd like to see it because I really enjoy seeing Khan asleep. Fielding is śhit though.

Comment

Khan fans..............

Comment

Working...
              X