Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga Emotional: Time To Hang Up The Gloves, Says Goodbye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayorga Emotional: Time To Hang Up The Gloves, Says Goodbye

Former welterweight and junior middleweight champion, Ricardo 'El Matador' Mayorga, 44 years old, has finally decided to call it a day for his professional career. Mayorga was last seen in the ring last November, when he traveled over to Russia and was stopped after nine rounds in a super middleweight contest with undefeated prospect Andrey Sirotkin (14-0).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Ward, Mayorga, all these young ones hanging them up too soon.

Comment

This guy was absolutely insane inside and outside of the ring.

Comment

Good memories. I remember recording Forrest-Mayorga 1 on vhs before leaving the house .. came home drunk as fuk to watch the fight
          and dammm that KO was not expected. This was Forrest coming off two huge wins over Mosley, nobody expected him to lose so soon by a wild brawler.

I always felt bad about the Spinks fight. Mayorga really got done dirty in that fight. Leading up the bout, Mayorga had made some tasteless comments about Spinks’ deceased mother which caused a little outrage in the boxing community. Lot of fans were turned off and the the ref was came in bias as fuk. It is as if he wanted Mayorga to lose. Spinks got alot of help that night. Running azz punk i disliked Spinks.

Comment

Thanks for all the laughs Mayorga. One of the craziest to ever lace em up.

Comment

How did Ricardo mayorga lose to Cory spinks in 2013??

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                How did Ricardo mayorga lose to Cory spinks in 2013??
                Read my post. It was a fkin robbery.

The referee, judges and the crowd were on spinks’ side that night.

Comment

He will return in a few months

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                    He will return in a few months
                    Truth. Doesn't he retire between every fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X