Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can boxers get medical marijuana cards???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    It’s not really on medical records you don’t get it from the actual doctor it’s a separate buisiness.
    You need a referral from a doctor to legitimize the reason for the card.

Insomnia even works in some cases as a reason

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      It's a healthier alternative for pain management then using opiods which are highly addictive.

People have become addicted to pain pills from getting their wisdom teeth out...the addiction properties are scary.

For NFL and boxing, it would seem logical to allow it for pain management.
      Actually it's not. Medical marijuana is loaded with chems.

Opiods do no damage to your body, just how your brain fires.

Nobody ever got hooked on a 7 day supply of pills. Junkies say that a lot to save face.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Actually it's not. Medical marijuana is loaded with chems.

Opiods do no damage to your body, just how your brain fires.

Nobody ever got hooked on a 7 day supply of pills. Junkies say that a lot to save face.
        IV morphine or opium is relatively healthy yes. In pill form it's extremely hard on the stomach/liver, addicts gain a tolerance and then have to take 3-7 pills for the same effect.

The chemicals they spray on pot should be regulated and organic- I really will only use edibles now days. I smoked for a WHILE HEAVY and i'm abit worried about the chemicals as well.

Comment

It’s not a real doctor you don’t actually go to the doctors office it’s a maraujana “doctor” you just fill out a form and pay $30 and they give it to you works all the time.

Comment

It’s not a real doctor you don’t adtually go to the doctors office it’s a maraujana “doctor” you just fill out a form and pay $30 and they give it to you works all the time it’s impossibe to get turned down they’re trying to run a buisiness.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              It’s not a real doctor you don’t actually go to the doctors office it’s a maraujana “doctor” you just fill out a form and pay $30 and they give it to you works all the time.
              I smoke marijuana daily as I have a medical card in Washington state. You summed it up perfectly. Sometimes the "Dr" who is just more like a PA, will talk to you a bit but you are absolutely correct.

Comment

IV morphine or opium is relatively healthy yes. In pill form it's extremely hard on the stomach/liver, addicts gain a tolerance and then have to take 3-7 pills for the same effect.
                You're referring to the acetaminophen that are in some pills, not the opiate itself.

Comment

Any qualified trainer would tell you that the best pain management there is to not get hit. Any great boxer would tell you the same. Also, addiction has a lot to do with personality. So if you're the type of guy who is more prone to getting addicted, you will get addicted to anything, whether it's medical marijuana or opioids. Out of the two, I guess that opioids pose a bigger threat to health, as there is a stronger possibility that your liver will suffer from the use of opioids.
                  Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-04-2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I also did not know that cannabis can be so helpful with so many health issues. I thought that it only helps you to start a trip and float somewhere away for a while, and then everything comes back, and you have to repeat it over and over again the same procedure.
                    Now I know that it is not true. I have suffered back pains for a long time now, and I think that I need to try cannabis. Hope it will help me get some relief. I have already googled Best Oklahoma dispensaries, and tomorrow will head to get some CBD.
                    Do I need anything else except for my ID?
                    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-17-2023, 09:54 PM.

Comment

It could also possibly help curb the drinking habits of some of our alcoholic boxers.

It has literally zero performance enhancing capabilities and the Govt stance on cannabis has been f’d for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X