Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any boxers you can beat up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would beat a prime 20-year old Mike Tyson on the street or inside the ring easily.

Comment

I'd feel confident in my ability to punt anyone 115lbs and under, for an average of 48 yards.

Tough midgets are still midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Carl Frampton on the streets or in a ring, id fukin destroy this guy and i wouldnt be proud of it either.

Who do you think u cAn fuk up?
        See how you go with the womens strawweights and move up from there if successful.

Comment

Eric Crumble.

Comment

I'd knock Charlie z the fuck out

Comment

You lads talk a lot of **** - I assume majority of you dudes are beer drinkers with a beer belly, when it comes down it you would get sparked the **** out by a fighter who eats, sleeps, breaths fighting.

Anyway, anyone think they could take Pacquiao on in a street fight?

Comment

Ill bet you money i'd whoop paulis ass

Comment

If anyone can beat up a top Champ say above 140 lbs, then less talk and post a video of you in a fight.

Don't post a heavy bag video because almost anyone can punch a heavy bag. At minimum show your padwork or sparring video which can at least show accuracy, timing, speed and combinations.

Just because you are big, it doesn't mean it means **** VS a pro. Many professional athletes (At least not the garbage men) can do thigns we can never do.

Can you kick a football as hard, fast and far as a pro football player?
                  Can you jump as high as a pro basketball player over and over even without playing more than 10 mins?
                  Can you run as fast as a pro 10k runner for even 1 minute?

I guarantee that everyone here would lose to say someone like Mikey Garcia in a street fight. He can take a punch, and can give it. After 25 secs he will light us up.

Yes we can try and kick, or wrestle him, but believe me as soon as we run in, he will time us and that chin check will **** us up. We move slower than them and do not have that kind of reflexes.

Comment

Does McG count as a boxer? I competed in the amateurs over a decade ago. Still got the moves. You can lose your reflexes but you can't lose em' knowledge.

Comment

Roman Chocolaitito Gonzales

Id mess him up, the guy weighs as much as my big toe

Comment

Working...
                      X