Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Prime Prince Naseem KO’s Barrera + Morales within two rd’s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Prime Prince Naseem KO’s Barrera + Morales within two rd’s

Barrera ducked Naz for years and waited until he had personal issues

Morales straight up ducked him

don't know about that...but both barrera and morales avoided marquez for years.

Comment

������������Hahahahahaha nope...

Comment

Comment

This is fantastic. Naz is my earliest boxing memory. The man is a living legend

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Barrera ducked Naz for years and waited until he had personal issues

Morales straight up ducked him
            What??????????Morales with his chin would be bad news for Naz(who I'm a fan of)And Naz was prob closer to his prime then Barrera was and Naz wanted NO PART of a rematch.I can see your a Naz fan and I get it but these are FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              don't know about that...but both barrera and morales avoided marquez for years.
              And you can add Naz to that list as well.

Comment

But I will say this prob the hardest punching feather in last 30 years or so.

Comment

Hamed was 27 when he fought Barrera. Since when is 27 not prime?

Comment

When ever I see a thread that starts with I think we can all agree I know I will disagree with it. Prince was a young man when Barrera beat the hell out of him in a fair fight. Prince never fought again. Barrera was a better, smarter and gamer fighter and he had Prince's number. Barrera would beat Prince at any time in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X