Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte explains Luis Ortiz misunderstanding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    wilder actually wanted to still fight ortiz, wbc didnt allow him

funny you say that yet you want wilder to fight someone before fighting aj
    actionssp speak louder than words (Or twitter posts), there wasnt much of an effort to make the fight happen. i remember like 24 hours after the news broke there was article on here with team wilder saying they were looking for a new opponent

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      actionssp speak louder than words (Or twitter posts), there wasnt much of an effort to make the fight happen. i remember like 24 hours after the news broke there was article on here with team wilder saying they were looking for a new opponent
      lol actions speak louder.. you mean like wilder fighting ortiz in a voluntary fight? yet you still have the nerve to blame him for ortiz ruining the fight smh

Comment

Sometimes Vada tries too hard to catch guys and they catch guys who weren't even trying to cheat. Ortiz is not guilty. Wilder should fight him next if he wants to get rid of the cherry picking label he has earned by fighting consistently weak opponents. He should quit bragging that everybody is scared to death of him and just fight worthy challenger Ortiz who is clearly not afraid to fight Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          lol actions speak louder.. you mean like wilder fighting ortiz in a voluntary fight? yet you still have the nerve to blame him for ortiz ruining the fight smh
          i missed the part where wilder fought him... although now he's got the opportunity to in 2018 if he wants it. Although i think wilder would rather be seen as 'avoided' than be seen as 'proven'

Comment

Originally posted by Ice_Man View Post
            interesting. Seems like it was a bit of a witch hunt
            Of course Team Wilder won't fight a threat they are bum seekers or has been seekers

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Of course Team Wilder won't fight a threat they are bum seekers or has been seekers
              but when he seeks Joshua u all say fight whyte first or start talking about money as if ur promoters lol??? and outside of Joshua Ortiz and a few other decent fighters are no elite heavyweights, if wilder fought Takam ud call him a bum too.

Comment

Victor Conte a dodgy mofo tho.

Comment

there was already a thread on this

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Well they had to ensure the show went on man, stop blaming Wilder for others actions

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

All a misunderstanding guys, which is why the WBC hasn't banned him.

Prepare for stork legs fans to attack Conte though.

Florida commission doctor confirming Ortiz was prescribed the medication at the ER.

The wba did suspend him though. Now what?

Comment

Working...
                      X