Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we have an exodus of GGG fans from this site (like Pac fans) after Canelo wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we have an exodus of GGG fans from this site (like Pac fans) after Canelo wins?

Y'all remember how boxing forums went quiet as hell after Pac got put to sleep? Once the Pac hype died down they moved on to the next one.... the next one being Golovkin. Notice how he suddenly gained all these fans right about the time Pac went night night?

I'm predicting they vacate the forum like rats fleeing a sinking ship once Canelo schools that boy.

Who will they latch onto next? lmfao when Kovolov loses to Ward it's OVER.

They already have Lomachenko lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

I've noticed that. They've lost hope in Kovolov avenging the Ward L, and now GGG is "old and past prime" they're going to put all their chips on Lomachenko.

Comment

rinse and repeat.....

Comment

Loma will have all of the fans and Beterbiev

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            Y'all remember how boxing forums went quiet as hell after Pac got put to sleep? Once the Pac hype died down they moved on to the next one.... the next one being Golovkin. Notice how he suddenly gained all these fans right about the time Pac went night night?

I'm predicting they vacate the forum like rats fleeing a sinking ship once Canelo schools that boy.

Who will they latch onto next? lmfao when Kovolov loses to Ward it's OVER.
            If Golovkin wins will ******ed trolls like yourselves go away or will you find another fighter to cry about all day?

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            rinse and repeat.....
            If Floyd lost you'd a been on suicide watch.

Comment

Has the skin theme of this site changed for anyone else?

It's Grey white and red, a bit too bright for me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                Has the skin theme of this site changed for anyone else?

It's Grey white and red, a bit too bright for me.
                Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, click the drop down box on the bottom left and change it to Desktop - Default Style.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  If Golovkin wins will ******ed trolls like yourselves go away or will you find another fighter to cry about all day?

If Floyd lost you'd a been on suicide watch.
                  no i would have moved on with my life like i did when Roy Jones fell off

Comment

where is all this confidence coming from? seriously? where is this coming from? last year when he dropped the WBC belt nobody was giving him a chance vs GGG. now, all of the sudden, canelo is far more skilled??? really??? far more skilled than the undefeated unified MW champion? an olympic silver medallist with over 300 amateur fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X