No announcement yet.

Andre Ward explains gg 50/50 "fair" offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    Ward no honor Nelo no honor Chaveiiz no honor Mayweather no honor Froch no honor Messican style big drama show

Yes yes 154 to 175 yes yes big fights Mayweather yes 154 yes great fight yes for fans big drama show, Brook too small oh no to small , Canelo only 160 yes only 160 Chaveiiz Froch yes 172 73 75 yes Ward only 164 yes Canelo no honor he say 157 no honor 10 million no honor Ward only 164 yes, oh Brook biggest challenge in my career street fight yes 160 Brook yes
    He flip-flops worse than his fans. The guy is full of shit.

Comment

I'm not gonna show the email...I'm just gonna talk about it every chance i get...without proving it actually exists.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I'm not gonna show the email...I'm just gonna talk about it every chance i get...without proving it actually exists.
        Doesn't need to, Loeffler confirmed it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Doesn't need to, Loeffler confirmed it.
            The story goes...there were some talks about a ggg vs ward fight when ward was on the shelf...nothing materialized. Ggg said he could make 154 to fight mayweather...mayweather said fight andre ward first...then all the bag lickers jumped on the ggg is ducking ward narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              They asked him about it. He just doesn't bring up GGG for the hell of it.
              I was more asking if fans really care then dogging Ward for answering a question while still implying Ward has bigger fish to fry at 175 than hyping himself via some old sh^t that was on the table for half a day while they were talking to a guy in their own division about unification + trying to lure in Canelo for the biggest fight in the game iirc & when Ward was all risk & lil upside coming off of his 2 year layoff or however long he was out.

Comment

The story goes...there were some talks about a ggg vs ward fight when ward was on the shelf...nothing materialized. Ggg said he could make 154 to fight mayweather...mayweather said fight andre ward first...then all the bag lickers jumped on the ggg is ducking ward narrative.
                What's up with your signature

Comment

Golovkin was trying to make fights with Chavez and Froch at 168. People kept asking about Ward fighting Golovkin. Golovkins team said 164 for Ward. Ward sends an offer, they turn it down flat, no attempt to negotiate or anything.

Clear duck.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    He doesn't want to fight you. Kovalev does however and its unfinished business IMO.
                    Absolutely. Most have Kovalev winning - I guess you could justify Ward winning, but it'd be hard.

Either way the fight was just too damn close - it's unfinished business.

Comment

Every legit media outlet, boxing journalist and writer made it clear that Ward is lying about the GGG situation. GGG never ever ducked the fight, GGG was ready to fight and Ward was not. That hoax offer half an hour after GGG announced his PPV and future plans with WBC mandatory was just a publicity stunt to fool some of the ******ed people and GGG haters out there. Everything gets dissected and Wards lies get exposed in a podcast by Yahoo Sports own Chris Mannix and Kevin Iole:

https://art19.com/shows/boxing-manni...8-79e7cb842249

GGG haters do not like the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X