Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr explains why canelo beats gg. Anyone else agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr explains why canelo beats gg. Anyone else agree?

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    He didn't really say much. He says GGG isn't a good fighter but he's much better than Floyd Sr ever was. So I wonder what his opinion is of himself.

And after at that stuttering he says Canelo has a chance to win, not that he would win.
    Last edited by SilverMiles; 12-22-2015, 11:46 AM.

Comment

If he's not a good fighter, then why not get one of yours to expose him, so we can laugh at him. I hate when people speak like this. If he's not that good, get Floyd out of retirement to get that coveted 160 title from that "not good fighter", Triple G.

I am not saying triple G is not good, but I want to see him fight someone who doesn't come to lay down and who has real boxing skills. Not some hyped up bum like Lemieux.

Comment

Great trolling skills.

Comment

Dumb. He's really just saying that he wants GGG to lose....we all know that Golovkin will be favored against Canelo.

Comment

I got Canelo whopping lil g but Snr aint said shit.

Comment

its reasonable.
              his son beat canelo.
              of course he wants canelo to be best....
              so his son beat the best when he was young..

Comment

I pray, my ****ing god pray... Floyd comes back and fights GGG. That would be a miracle.

GGG is the same ****ing size as Canelo

then see Floyd Sr talk the same

Comment

This is a no brainer. His son jr. fought and beat Canelo so sr. is not going to say GGG beats Canelo.

Comment

They cut the interview. In the full video, he specifically says Golovkin would beat Canelo.

At the end of the video, he says Canelo has a chance. Well, yeah. Canelo has power and good combinations, of course he has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X