Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Marquez's KO of Pac and Bradley's win over JMM legitimize Bradleys win over Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Marquez's KO of Pac and Bradley's win over JMM legitimize Bradleys win over Pac?

I graciously gave Bradley 4 rds vs Pac in their first fight as did most and for months all I heard was how Manny was robbed "but" as soon as Marquez KO's Manny, all of a sudden Bradley fans (what little there were at the time) flew outta the wood works saying it was a close fight and Tim squeaked it out. Then after Bradley out runs and out jabs a 40yo, he all of a sudden not only beat Pacquiao but he is supposedly going to whoop Pacquiao this time worse. I dont get it, oh well I actually really liked Tim Bradley at one point but I just hope he quits attracting Broner fans to his fanbase.

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
    I graciously gave Bradley 4 rds vs Pac in their first fight as did most and for months all I heard was how Manny was robbed "but" as soon as Marquez KO's Manny, all of a sudden Bradley fans (what little there were at the time) flew outta the wood works saying it was a close fight and Tim squeaked it out. Then after Bradley out runs and out jabs a 40yo, he all of a sudden not only beat Pacquiao but he is supposedly going to whoop Pacquiao this time worse. I dont get it, oh well I actually really liked Tim Bradley at one point but I just hope he quits attracting Broner fans to his fanbase.
    Couldn't of said it any better!

Comment

no, and it won't be legitimized if Bradley stops him in 1 in the rematch

Comment

Winning a rematch of a fight you truly didn't win proves nothing about the first fight. what happened happened and the most you can do is prove to the fans is that you are a better fighter the 2nd time around. That being said This is the first time Pacquiao is fighting for a world title that his opponent carries since the Cotto fight, his last KO. The Margarito fight was for a vacant title so thats why I said Cotto because he had the belt. I'm sure Pacquiao knows that he is not making a title defense and that he is fighting for the title and if that is in the back of his mind, he knows what he has to do and who he has to be and even though I really like what I see from this new and improved, confident Tim Bradley, he can't beat the version of Pacquiao that I am talking about, nor even come close to it.

Comment

They are fighting in 2 ****ing days,can ya'll stop ****ing crying already and flooding the forums with the same recycled bull****???damn where are the mods

Comment

Ofcourse it did. In lala d1ckhead land.

Comment

Nay! Nothing could legitimize Bradleys win over Pac. Maybe a time machine and a pair of socks but I doubt it..

Comment

Working...
              X