Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Make an Example of Luis Ortiz, He's My Guinea Pig!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just ready to see it, damn the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
      He will be my guinea pig?

Can some knowledgeable statesider translate that into something I can understand ?...thx
      Calling someone a Guinea Pig, generally means someone you will experiment and toy with all you like, bit like a lab rat.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        Please. Steamroll? You are being facetious aren't you? He will be lucky to get out of there alive. Windy believes his own hype as does those that think he's good because of his KO power. He is the worst US HW in a long long time.
        Mofo this is my opinion lmao. And get off of Joshua's dick. We've had a lot of bad heavies, but Wilder isn't one of them you fake ass wanna be poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Mofo this is my opinion lmao. And get off of Joshua's dick. We've had a lot of bad heavies, but Wilder isn't one of them you fake ass wanna be poster.
          Yes he is lmao

Comment

Anybody remember the Julian Jackson vs Buster Drayton fight back in 1988? That look on Drayton's face when Julian connected with that last bomb? I suggest you watch the fight if you haven't already. Really a hilarious dumbfounded look on Buster's face as he slowly drops.

I bring that moment up because it would be hilarious if Ortiz connects with one of his insane bombs on Wilder's chin... just to see that Buster Drayton look on his face. It would be priceless.

LOL

That being said, anything could happen here. This is a 50/50 fight all day long IMO. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Yes he is lmao
              Where in the hell do these alts come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Hey Beyonce how about making an example by not ducking Joshua for another three years? You chicken legs pu$$y.
                Hey clown its clear that Joshua and his team are the ones ducking Wilder. I lost count how many times Wilder call out Joshua with no avail, the only response I hear from his manager is it will happen in the future. We rather fight Parker.

Comment

Is there a press conference for this fight? It's a big fight it needs a good promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Well he’s trying to get in the ring with glass jaw, but him and Hearn are ducking
                    AJ is ducking him by unifying with another belt holder? Makes sense in your illogical world

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      He was being protected coming up as a prospect. It has happened in boxing before him. He’s ready for the big fights now.
                      Come on pan, everyone loses their Prospect status the minute they become a champion, there's no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X