Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford is more skilled than Vasyl Lomachenko (without weight being factor)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Yeah I meant Gamboa. For all the hype Loma received and still does he got sonned by a shop worn face first brawler. Salido is his Papi. I know it hurts that he took an L against such a low caliber fighter. Blame low blows doe or say he was almost knocked out but Salido got the official W and Loma took the official L. Maybe that fight is why Top Rank wants to keep him away from the other Mexicans like Berchelt lol.
    Oh I get it.. you're a troll.

Comment

I'm going to go with a world of no on this one.

Comment

Lol you dont even explain why he is more skilled. And look at your name, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Oh I get it.. you're a troll.
          No rebuttal, just gonna call a poster a troll and think you're right lol

What a dingus

Comment

lol not even you believe the shit you just posted

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Who has either actually beat lol? Lomachencko does have a better resume than Crawford and Loma's resume is complete **** for a p4p top fighter.
              How is it complete ****? Wasnt Russell, Walters, Sosa, Martinez all top ranked fighters when he fought them?

Comment

Or can you only be P4P when you beat hall of famers? If thats the case, that list would be damn near empty

Comment

Both are awesome fighters, love watching them both. I'm just going to pick one aspect because it is what comes to mind when thinking of these two:

I think Crawford is better in close quarters than Lomachenko who will often look to the ref for help in a clinch....he does that quite often even when he is the one initiating a hold. It would be one think if he was the one being held....but it's the other way around....he holds and then looks to the ref - to me that is the worst part about his game.

In the Salido fight the lack of activity inside allowed him to get roughed up and cost him precious time - time that he could have used as he almost got Salido out of there toward the end. And in the Sosa fight even though he appeared completely dominant- there were times he was looking to the ref for help when Sosa got in? Terrible look for a fighter of this caliber I thought

Crawford isn't spectacular in there either, but he can knows how to slither out of certain situations get an arm free and throw dangerous punches in that range.

DEfensively, I think both are more hittable than advertised but I think Lomachenko feels less vulnerable to getting hurt. Crawford's is taking gambles and sometimes he feels very open and i don't want to say sloppy...just high risky. Both win in ways that I don't always expect and that is why both are very exciting to watch

Comment

Lomachenko is more creative. Crawford is more vicious I think. More of a killer than Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Errol Spence is the most skilled fighter in the game
                      Lol no he is not dude especially defensively.

Comment

Working...
                      X