No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it wasn't the dossier

During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

So Trump & the Repiblicans can stop saying the dossier led to the investigation.

What I don't understand is if you know a hostile state has committed a crime why not report it to the FBI?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      trump approval rating at 46%

unless he does something to mess it up, libs will remain in meltdown mode until 2024
      Trump Jr vs Chelsea Clinton. Who takes it?

Comment

• Trump used tax payer money to build helicopter pads at his resorts.

Trump and his staff taking every dollar they can get their filthy baby hands on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

So Trump & the Repiblicans can stop saying the dossier led to the investigation.

What I don't understand is if you know a hostile state has committed a crime why not report it to the FBI?
          Lmao!!!

Y'all grubers never give up.

Let me guess, they are citing "anonymous sources" for the umpteenth time.

That is correct, is it not?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Lmao!!!

Y'all grubers never give up.

Let me guess, they are citing "anonymous sources" for the umpteenth time.

That is correct, is it not?
            More credible than the "extremely credible" sources Trump uses

Comment

More credible than the "extremely credible" sources Trump uses
              Nice deflection.

So let me guess, I was correct. Your link relies, once again, on "anonymous sources".

When are you guys gonna learn not to keep falling for this nonsense?

Comment

Nice deflection.

So let me guess, I was correct. Your link relies, once again, on "anonymous sources".

When are you guys gonna learn not to keep falling for this nonsense?
                Any pushback from the White House on the story? Any of Trump's "extremely credible" sources debunking the story? Or just idiots screaming "fake news"?

The White House has been saying the dossier was the catalyst behind the russia investigation, without presenting any proof btw.

The NYT is saying not true. Papadoupolous is the reason for the Russian investigation. Australia alerted the FBI

So if it's not true there should be pushback from the White house saying their version is true and there should also be denials from Australia
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-31-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Any pushback from the White House on the story? Any of Trump's "extremely credible" sources debunking the story? Or just idiots screaming "fake news"?

The White House has been saying the dossier was the catalyst behind the russia investigation, without presenting any proof btw.

The NYT is saying not true. Papadoupolous is the reason for the Russian investigation. Australia alerted the FBI

So if it's not true there should be pushback from the White house saying their version is true and there should also be denials from Australia
                  The onus to prove a claim falls upon the person making it.

You know this, or at least you should.

The NYT made a claim. Said claim was backed only by "anonymous sources".

It is what it is.

Why you grubers keep falling for this same line over and over and over is beyond me.

But until you guys figure it out, if you ever do, I'll keep pointing out how ridiculous you guys are and laugh at you.

Comment

The onus to prove a claim falls upon the person making it.
                    So how did the White House prove the dossier was what started the investigation?

Comment

So how did the White House prove the dossier was what started the investigation?
                      They are the accused.

They don't have to prove squat.

Haven't you ever taken an American History, Government, or Civics class in your life???

Comment

Working...
                      X