Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: In 2017 I Will Be Heavyweight Champion - I Know It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting around like Amir Khan , boxers like this are a stain on the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Bellew might be on to something calling him the b1tch.."feel it in my waters" is a female saying
      Yet Haye continues knocking out heavyweights, winning fights and the world keeps moving.

If they fight the only one who'll look like a princess is Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
        Yet Haye continues knocking out heavyweights, winning fights and the world keeps moving.

If they fight the only one who'll look like a princess is Bellew.
        Any heavyweight that Haye has knocked out you'd favour bellew to do the same. At least Bellew backs up his chat, he fights and puts on a show. The same can't be said for Diva Haye

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA #garbageman

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Any heavyweight that Haye has knocked out you'd favour bellew to do the same. At least Bellew backs up his chat, he fights and puts on a show. The same can't be said for Diva Haye
            No way, right off the bat I can say Bellew would get his ass kicked by Chisora. Haye knocks guys out too so you CAN say that for him. You don't like him which I get and don't even blame you but keep it real

Comment

David Gaye... just one of many horrid fighters in a bullshi+ division.

Comment

Working...
              X