Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta be a real piece of **** to go after kids who almost lost their lives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta be a real piece of **** to go after kids who almost lost their lives

The only reason we know his father is an FBI agent is because he told us on TV. I wonder how cool, calm, and collected this reporter would be on the day he was almost killed and saw his classmates gunned down in cold blood

This kid said if the coach had a gun he could've saved lives. He's a pro gun advocate.

A reporter went on his facebook page and pointed out his posts with the confederate flag and nobama posts.

Some people have no shame.

Comment

The thing that makes me mad is Trayvon a unarmed kid who was profiled and defended his life and got killed by a certified stalker weirdo was made a no good THUG, and a inbred white kid who killed innocent kids has headlines saying he had issues cause he was a orphan completely dismissing the fact he did some downright evil ****.. also now all these idiots saying guns need to be banned which only takes away from people defending themselves.. bad people will get their hands on guns reguardless it’s called the black market!

Comment

I think the way to stop the problem is More guns.

Give all the teachers assault rifles.
        That way if there is another attack they can have a shootout with the next terrorist madman in the midst of all the students.

Matter of fact the only way you stop a bad kid with a gun is a good kid with a gun.
        Just give all the kids rifles that way bad kids will be too scared to attack because they won’t know who is packing.

Replace gym and recess with firearms training.

Let’s do it Murcia!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          The thing that makes me mad is Trayvon a unarmed kid who was profiled and defended his life and got killed by a certified stalker weirdo was made a no good THUG, and a inbred white kid who killed innocent kids has headlines saying he had issues cause he was a orphan completely dismissing the fact he did some downright evil ****.. also now all these idiots saying guns need to be banned which only takes away from people defending themselves.. bad people will get their hands on guns reguardless it’s called the black market!
          Then let the automatic firearms stand on the black market. Never touched or fired a gun in my life, but I have no doubt that sport shooters/hunters will still do just fine without the semi-automatic weapons, and you wouldn't have semi-automatic weapons simply laying around when a person gets it in their mind to do people harm.

Have no idea what sense it makes to have a semi-automatic weapon in school or church or simply around in public space, tbh.

Comment

You gotta be real ****ed up to not accept my friend request. I thought we were friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Then let the automatic firearms stand on the black market. Never touched or fired a gun in my life, but I have no doubt that sport shooters/hunters will still do just fine without the semi-automatic weapons, and you wouldn't have semi-automatic weapons simply laying around when a person gets it in their mind to do people harm.

Have no idea what sense it makes to have a semi-automatic weapon in school or church or simply around in public space, tbh.
              It’s not even semi automatics they want all guns banned, it’s pure Insanity.

Comment

I don't know about this kid in particular but some of them are scum. Those photos of them all grinning for a group photo then setting up a $1 million dollar crowdfund. They're milking it hard.

Comment

Trayvon was not just some unarmed innocent kid.

You do realize it was TRAYVON who approached Zimmerman, and PUNCHED HIM FIRST< right? And that Zimmerman was literally screaming for help for 30 seconds before finally sending the little thug straight to hell.

Zimmerman was doing his duty as neighborhood watch, he was following at a distance to keep an eye on where the little thug, KNOWN THIEF, was going. Trayvon then hid behind a bush,a nd when Zimmerman walked by and Trayvon realized how short and pudgy he was, he approached him. He punched him in the face and knocked him down, and then mounted him and kept pounding his head into the pavement over, and over again.

When Zimmerman had no other choice left, he pumped a bullet into the little thug and did the world a favor.

Nothing of value was lost that day.

Hahahah in fact, I laugh thinking about that little thug thinking he was about to beat up some s'midget, getting his ass blown away.

Comment

It’s not even semi automatics they want all guns banned, it’s pure Insanity.
                    I love it. The Left is taking this stance of having all guns banned. They also believe in having hate/offensive speech laws, therefore also abolishing the 1st amendment. I say go for it leftists and advocate for the abolishment of the 1st and 2nd amendment. And I'm not going to get into where many believe in the redistribution of wealth.

Comment

Working...
                    X