Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yuriorkis Gamboa, Jason Sosa - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be the angle but look how large Sosa's hand looks compared to Gamboa, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      Who wants to bet me 1 tril SOSA gets KO'd?
      Right here..... Gamboa is going down

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Remember how easily he beat Salido?

Gamboa is supposed to beat tough joe blows like Sosa.
        Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I do. I remember his fight with Castellanos not too long ago, too. He is where he is in his career.
        That is a tale of two Gamboas. A world apart. Not the same man. I’d love to believe Yuri can find his old form. Alas, I don’t believe in fairy tales....

Comment

Good luck to both fighters.

I have no dog in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            That is a tale of two Gamboas. A world apart. Not the same man. I’d love to believe Yuri can find his old form. Alas, I don’t believe in fairy tales....
            Amen to this, brother. Gamboa is one of my favorites, but he may wanna look into retiring, especially if he doesn't do well soon. This is the hurt business.

Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Amen to this, brother. Gamboa is one of my favorites, but he may wanna look into retiring, especially if he doesn't do well soon. This is the hurt business.

Green K.
              What little hope I still held for Gamboa was erased with the Castellanos fight. I can’t believe he’s back for more. Maybe he just couldn’t live with the bitter taste of all that quit in his mouth. That’s a tough way to end a career like his. Hope it doesn’t end even worse.

Comment

Gamboa is the faster of the two so he will take an early lead but Jason will rally back to knock him out late in the fight.

Comment

Yuri is shot he should fight Juanma

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Remember how easily he beat Salido?

Gamboa is supposed to beat tough joe blows like Sosa.
                    Yeah, sadly Gamboa isnt what he used to be though... Not even close :/

I put some money on him though, had 3.50x odds so had to try that. Also got 4.20x for Rigo so gonna try that one too

Hopefully this will be a good fight, gonna be interesting to see can Gamboa bounce back

Comment

For me this fight is even more interesting than Kovalev vs Shabranskyy.

Comment

Working...
                      X