Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Fed Up With Politics, Roach Hopes He Stops Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Fed Up With Politics, Roach Hopes He Stops Boxing

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao admits that he is fed up with politics and has repeatedly considered quitting his job as senator in the Philippines - a position he secured in the national elections in 2016. "I feel dismayed, discouraged. I want to let go because I'm not used to politicking," Pacquiao told The Philippine Star earlier this week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wait, Pac is fed up with the politics of Arum controlling him like a guinea pig, or the paper filling he does in office which he calls ''political service.''

In America and the UK it's usually ideal for government figures to have some sort of degree in a field or studied political sciences to understand how politics works anyways.

Comment

To much going on at the same time

Comment

i thought he wants to be president

Comment

Manny could've helped the poor more with the help of the church, than with the help of the government! Now he looks hypocritical by supporting a President who executes drug users in the streets! Mr. Pacquiao, who do you think those drug users/dealers are? THE POOR!

Comment

The rich don't care about the poor. They only want to take advantage of them.

Comment

We all can agree on one thing the article said.......In his loss to Horn, "He SUFFERED"

Comment

I never understood why Pacquaio wanted to get in politics in the first place. With all the money he has unless his goal was to be president I don't see why go through all the headache.

Comment

Pacquiao should retire from boxing and quit politics. His true character has been exposed. From pride to fraud. :blow:

Comment

God gave you a talent emmanuel, and that was to box. To beat your brains in juiced up. You want to help out the community?...start a charity. You aren't the brightest bulb around after all. But you are wealthy!

Comment

Working...
                    X