Andre Ward words of advice to Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    ^^^^^

Thas' how Injun talk when crazy on meth and fire water .....or still dizzy from kissing pale ass.

Hating on the Brothers.... just like the dirty rednecks that wiped you out

Man o' man.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      This got posted awhile back & I liked what he's saying a lot just in general, but specifically for boxers. Definitely good advice for Broner to have been thinking about in training camp & tomorrow during the fight.

That said lets not all go sucking Ward's dick all at once. Guy ins't the smartest guy in boxing for sure. Guy still can't sell a PPV ffs. Mucho respecto for his in the ring sh^t doe.
      Lmaaaooooo!

Should we take turns, bro? Or should we be clamoring to suck another boxer's dick instead? Who's dick should we be sucking while tickling the balls and gargling the c0ck custard?

**** sounded funny in my head, but it's pretty ****ing gay on here.

Comment

'clinch at every opportunity, try and beat my clinch record of 88 clinches. Throw in headbutts and elbows at every opportunity. Whereever the ref points to as being the beltline, aim 6 inches lower than that. Also, get yourself affiliated with J-prince and get him to pay off the judges in case the fouls dont work and the fight goes the 12 rounds. He can also sweettalk the referee into stopping the fight prematurely as soon as the fighter as the slightest bit hurt'

Comment

Great Ward interview. Pretty smart and humble guy. Boxing is a dangerous sport, and as he said, that paying window will close sooner or later. Will Broner take it?

May the best man win tomorrow.

Comment

No doubt it's good advice, but words are cheap. It's actions that count and Ward has proved time after time he's not a sportsman in the ring, because he'll do anything he can get away with to win.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              He's a dirty fighter and gets away with it. That's where the "hate" comes from.

But wise words from Ward here, great advice for Broner and for anyone in life.
              He ain't "dirty." That's the myth media puts on certain boxers like Rigondeaux is "boring."

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Wouldn't call him an ATG but I like him. I'm not a huge fan of his fights because of his holding and hitting. It's such an ugly style and the refs should limit it but I still like him a lot.

He definitely lost the first Kovalev fight and it sucks he had to win the second won like that. If he won I wish it was more decisively.
                Him fighting ugly, dirty or boring is a media myth....he fights tough is what should be said about Ward & he won that first fight clean against the "crusher."

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  He ain't "dirty." That's the myth media puts on certain boxers like Rigondeaux is "boring."
                  Ward is dirty. And Rigo is boring in many fights. and I like Rigo. No problem admitting the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Ward is dirty. And Rigo is boring in many fights. and I like Rigo. No problem admitting the truth.
                    But it's not truth, those are myths. Golovkin is over-rated, that's truth.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      SNIP
                      Hmm, would there have been any of this "advice" to Garcia if he lost? Why does Ward give a rats a$$ about Brony? Brony beat up old ladies, snatched purses, beat up women, allegedly raped a woman, unlawfully leaked a sex tape, the list goes on and on. Brony is about the worse piece of **** out so I ask again, why is the soldier of God giving this dude the time of day?

Comment

Working...
                      X