Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor should take a DQ loss by ko'ing Floyd with headkick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor will rely on a few dirty tactics once he's getting whipped anyways.

Comment

What would be even more legendary is if Floyd landed a well timed low blow while the kick was still in mid-air!

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
        Premise 1: McGregor has the chance to earn 75 million dollars only if he follows the strict rules of a Boxing match.

Premise 2: McGregor is a father now whose biggest priority in life is to setup his child for life.

Conclusion: McGregor will not under any circumstances headkick, Floyd.
        Originally posted by res View Post
        Uhh....im certain that it is fairly easy for him to obtain that information whether he is directly involved in the negotiations or not.

Source????

Comment

I would love to see this. IMO, if he can't get the KO within 4 rounds, he should headkick him and live as a legend forever with that highlight. I would be in favor of it, no problem at all.

Comment

yeah I doubt McGregor is risking his 75-100 Million to make you feel better about yourself with some type of Kick or taking Mayweather down and Choking him out.

The fight is being made 100% FOR THE MONEY so NO he shouldn't do something that stupid!

Comment

Let it go FUK BOYS it is not happening!

Comment

Working...
              X