Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badou Jack (wbc champ) - Inside fighting master. What's next for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badou Jack (wbc champ) - Inside fighting master. What's next for him?

Was doing some looking on inside fighting, found Badou Jack. I will say at first I was not a Badou Jack fan, until i came across his skills...
    I admit I was sleeping on him as a fighter.
    I believe he is now the former WBC Super Middleweight Champ & is now moving up to light heavyweight. Possibly a fight between him and Adonis Stevenson, eventually Kovalev or Ward? (Mentioned in an interview)
    I heard him mention in an interview fighting Cleverly (I Don't follow this fighter info would be good.)

here's a link on Badou's inside fighting. https://youtu.be/PFg-pWt5eoc

has he knocked out andre dirrell with an illegal punch yet? that seems to be on everybody's resume these days.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      has he knocked out andre dirrell with an illegal punch yet? that seems to be on everybody's resume these days.
      Andre Dirrell I'm gonna say it like this he knows he's taken too much damage in his career already, if he can win by DQ he's gonna take it lol.
      As far as Badou and Dirrell fighting it wont happen. Badou Jack beat Andre Dirrell's brother; Anthony Dirrell.
      He is moving up to light heavyweight and wants to fight the best in that division.

Comment

More feedback

Comment

He was in attendance for the Anthony Yard fight over the weekend, I get the feeling there might be talks going on behind the scenes.

Comment

take stevenson out if fonfora doesnt do it first

Comment

He is one of the best inside-fighters in the sport. One of the best body punchers too. He's a very fundamentally solid, a kinda less athletic version of Peterson.

I'd like to see him get straight into the mix at 175, put him in there with somebody like Chilemba or Alvarez, followed by Stevenson at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Stepsahead View Post
                Andre Dirrell I'm gonna say it like this he knows he's taken too much damage in his career already, if he can win by DQ he's gonna take it lol.
                As far as Badou and Dirrell fighting it wont happen. Badou Jack beat Andre Dirrell's brother; Anthony Dirrell.
                He is moving up to light heavyweight and wants to fight the best in that division.

thanks, id idn't like, watch that fight live or anything and needed you to tell me it happened

i wasn't, like, lmaking a joke. serious post, as always. i genuinely know nothing about boxing and lie when i tell people i had media credentials for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  He is one of the best inside-fighters in the sport. One of the best body punchers too. He's a very fundamentally solid, a kinda less athletic version of Peterson.

I'd like to see him get straight into the mix at 175, put him in there with somebody like Chilemba or Alvarez, followed by Stevenson at the end of the year.
                  Ooooo a Badou Jack v Chilemba fight would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                  X