Collapse
No announcement yet.

[real talk] STOP Praising Single Mothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman shouldn't be having kids with men who don't love them, who don't want a kid, and who are bums.

We should be paying these *****es to have abortions, we should celebrate abortions the same way we celebrate birthdays, I have no clue we act like crapping out meat and bones is some kind of sacred amazing act of god, it ain't...

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      By starting your argument with how you just did, you just immediately signal to us to ignore whatever your dumbass has to say. Even if it does have some merit...

Let me guess, you learned that people shortened simpleton to simp this week and need to say it a few times?
      Is that really what a simp is?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Is that really what a simp is?
        i dont think so lol, if it is i never knew that.. simpleton and simp are 2 completely diff things to me

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          i dont think so lol, if it is i never knew that.. simpleton and simp are 2 completely diff things to me
          That's the word it's shortened from, really though people use it like cuck.

Comment

it comes down to each individual situation. but more often than not the woman should be getting props.

even if she was wrong on some accounts, getting knocked up by someone she didnt know well enough and turned out to be an *******. or even treated him wrong at some point.

ultimately she understands what truly matters, the real priority. the kids. if she is there for them and the father isnt its very seldom you shouldnt be giving her props and him ****.

she made up for a short sighted mistake by long term actions while men often hold on to a short sighted mistake by the woman as an excuse to keep ****ing up in the long term picture.

i know countless single mothers and the vast majority are respectable woman. i know several dead beat dads and they are all selfish pricks to various degrees.

to say that 99% put themselves in that situation is just ridiculous. widows alone ruin that statistic.

Comment

If your dad is alive but is a crackhead/jailed for murder and your mom raises you single handedly and you turn out to be fine.. you'd still call her a hoe? Or will your perception change because it's your mom?

There are good and bad moms, just as there are good and bad dads.. More often then not, single moms would be more successful in raising her kids than single dads..
              If you are a parent, then you'd appreciate the effort your parents took to put food on the table and a roof over your head.. it's a thankless job but it's imperative that you do it right for your loved ones..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                If your dad is alive but is a crackhead/jailed for murder and your mom raises you single handedly and you turn out to be fine.. you'd still call her a hoe? Or will your perception change because it's your mom?

There are good and bad moms, just as there are good and bad dads.. More often then not, single moms would be more successful in raising her kids than single dads..
                If you are a parent, then you'd appreciate the effort your parents took to put food on the table and a roof over your head.. it's a thankless job but it's imperative that you do it right for your loved ones..

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Stop sticking your egg plant colored d1ck in every disgusting thing that comes your way. I see lots of these very disgusting women running around with multiple kids and no man in sight and think who the fuk are impregnating these things.

Guess who? The slick bruvas are. Then they leave on to the next disgusting pig. You dudes have no governer on who y'all fuk. That's why there that epidemic of the black man being raised by a single female.
                  Keepin it one hunnit

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    That's the word it's shortened from, really though people use it like cuck.
                    No, it's not. It means someone/sucker idolizing mediocre pvssy.

Comment

Every situation is different and should be judged on its individual circumstances.

Some guys are juts POS who take no responsibility for their kids but it can be the other way around.

My cousin had a kid with an older woman who "forgot" to take the pill. She turned out to be a full on psycho druggie who used to physically and mentally abuse him and he left but she is now making up a bunch of lies and not letting him see his kid and he has to wait for it to go to court.

Comment

Working...
                      X