Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Talks Mayweather, Eyes Ward-Rodriguez Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin does have a habit of popping off at the mouth than jumping back when he realizes the guy isn't a 9 loss 154 pound journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      How about when the King abdicates? Here's The MW King's promoter:

"Sergio will be out for at least a year. You saw his last fight, he won it on guts and will and balls alone. He had no knee, he had no hand, and I'm not sending a champion who is 38-years-old - after a year plus layoff - into a ring with this guy. I'm not saying they will never fight. I'm not speaking for Sergio, who is a grown as man and controls his own career. The successor to Sergio Martinez has already been determined and the next great middleweight is Triple G."

His 3rd best win went life and death with Roman.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
        His 3rd best win went life and death with Roman.
        Why are you telling me this? You should be tweeting Sergio, Quillin, Barker, Murray that there's nothing to be afraid of

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          So it would be like watching a Wlad fight, only with more combination punching and body work, right?
          So is Vitali taking drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Why are you telling me this? You should be tweeting Sergio, Quillin, Barker, Murray that there's nothing to be afraid of
            Haha this gets sadder everyday, you'll never convince me Ishida was the best opponent available.

Comment

Haha this gets sadder everyday, you'll never convince me Ishida was the best opponent available.
              well when you're aiming to fight 5 times in a year you will end up with some lesser opponents.

Anyhow the way how he finished Ishida was quite impressive. Guy was never down.

Comment

Don't sweat Ishida, that was a stay busy fight 2 months after an HBO fight, and 2 months before another HBO fight. What's worrying is that Curtis freaking Stevens is the best they can get for an HBO main event, nobody better will step up. Well Mora and Soliman might be better, but they don't have the power to make it interesting. Same with Ishida.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  well when you're aiming to fight 5 times in a year you will end up with some lesser opponents.

Anyhow the way how he finished Ishida was quite impressive. Guy was never down.
                  Well Ishida doesn't prepare you for Floyd or Ward and the people who think it does are delusional.

Comment

Well Ishida doesn't prepare you for Floyd or Ward and the people who think it does are delusional.
                    Of course he doesn't, but NOONE prepares you for Floyd.

Floyd-GGG isn't really a fair fight. GGG is just too physically strong. It's unnatural for these two to fight.

Ward-GGG is one to be made, but not right now. It can't be GGG's first fight at 168.

Comment

Did Shelby Pudwill prepare Ward for Kessler well? How about Teon Kennedy for Rigo vs Donaire?

Comment

Working...
                      X