Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Price Knocks Fury Out, Velasquez Beats Him Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wallworkjake123 View Post
    The fact is, Johnson is better than any of Price's opponents, that include the tiger. You try justifiying Harrison and Skelton as opponents, yet you forget to mention that Rogan beat them both.
    I agree - and I think Fury is currently on a nice climb upward. If he'll fight and beat Cunningham it will be another step towards world level.
    Price really hasn't proven much yet in pro ranks.
    Above all, Price and Fury should fight each other this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by wallworkjake123 View Post
      The fact is, Johnson is better than any of Price's opponents, that include the tiger. You try justifiying Harrison and Skelton as opponents, yet you forget to mention that Rogan beat them both.
      That's a fact is it? Since Audley lost to Rogan, he viciously knocked out Sprott to be European champion. How can Kevin Johnson be better than Thompson when in his fight before Fury he lost against an unknown Tor Hamer in the Prizefighter tourny? Tony Thompson is a solid opponent for a guy with 15 fights. He has 3 losses, 2 to the best hw in the world and 1 very early in his career. He's ranked above Johnson in all the rankings that matter. Boxrec has him at #11 whereas Johnson is #46 sandwiched between Luis Ortiz and Andrej Wawrzyk. So again, I beg to differ. Fury is a hypejob, who has already been exposed by journeymen and will get KO'd as soon as Price lands that butching right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        I agree - and I think Fury is currently on a nice climb upward. If he'll fight and beat Cunningham it will be another step towards world level.
        Price really hasn't proven much yet in pro ranks.
        Above all, Price and Fury should fight each other this summer.
        That's the bottomline pretty much. Anyone want to bet?

Comment

Fury has driven himself into pole position. If Vitali decides to retire instead of fighting Fury, Fury will most likely get the winner of Arreola vs Stiverne, and would have the chance for a shot at the WBC title already in the fall.
          Question is more what Price will do, where's he taking his career. He's not young like Fury and might not get better than he is now.

Comment

David Haye and his nonsense... Fury is a lot better than Price, and has fought and beaten better competition.

Comment

Nice subtle response from Fury:

http://www.***************.net/news/...f-tossers.html

Comment

"That’s when I called people out. I knocked out all of my opponents and believed I had the right to call people out. I was world champion."

Wasn't Haye calling the K brothers after he moved up to the HW division? I mean yeah then he beat the almighty Valuev and became a world champion, but he was knocking out guys like the magnificent Audley Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  David Haye and his nonsense... Fury is a lot better than Price, and has fought and beaten better competition.
                  No he isn't, no no he hasn't. I think we can all agree that Kevin Johnson is not a serious challenger, other than that, the Rogan's, Maddalone's, Pajkic's aren't really anything noteworthy. If you're so confident, let's get some points on the table for when the fight happens.

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                  Fury has driven himself into pole position. If Vitali decides to retire instead of fighting Fury, Fury will most likely get the winner of Arreola vs Stiverne, and would have the chance for a shot at the WBC title already in the fall.
                  Question is more what Price will do, where's he taking his career. He's not young like Fury and might not get better than he is now.
                  He's not that young no, but please keep it real - he's had 15 pro fights. I shouldn't have to remind you that Wlad only fought for the world title after 36 fights.

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  "That’s when I called people out. I knocked out all of my opponents and believed I had the right to call people out. I was world champion."

Wasn't Haye calling the K brothers after he moved up to the HW division? I mean yeah then he beat the almighty Valuev and became a world champion, but he was knocking out guys like the magnificent Audley Harrison.
                  I believe Haye is referring to when he entered the HW division as a CW champion. The klitschko feud was well lid before Audley was happening.
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 01-28-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Tyson Fury is a grade A bum.
                    His mouth and the fact he is a pikie get him media attention that his boxing ability in no way deserves.
                    Anyone who can say Fury's plodding 12 round snoozefest last time out was more impressive than the way Price keeps dropping EVERYONE has surely gone full Ret@rd.
                    Price massacres Fury inside 5 rounds.

Comment

Fury wont fight Price... theyve offered him a fair amount of money and he said no.

Oh and there was the other time when he ditched the belt instead of fighting him

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X